Heads or Tails?

Liam and I never looked back.. Well at least I didn't dare to.. We arrived at some police station or museum.. Couldn't be sure, it all looks the same to me..
We leapt from the roof. Liam landed fine and caught me in his arms. He put me down and we ran over to the building. Climbing to the roof and entering through the vent. As I was crawling through I fell through a loose crate.
"Welcome.." A stern voice came. I turned around, still on the floor. Stood before me was a man. Half his face burnt.

"Heads or tails?

"Heads or tails?.." He asked. "Which one lets us live?" Liam leapt down beside me, helping me to my feet. Two Face chuckled and flipped the coin ".. You live.. For now" He turned and flicked his fingers.
Two big men stepped out and grabbed hold of us. Of course we've had this twice already so neither of us showed any reaction. He grabbed a curtain and pulled it off of a chair. In the chair was Joker.. My father..
"Let.. Him.. Go.." I was angry.. Rage building up.. Faster than I could imagine..
"Ooh.. Someones angry.." He smirked. "I'd release him if I were you.." Liam warned him. "Or what.. She can't hurt me.." He smirked again, but wider.
I continued giving him the death stare. "Untie me and find out.." Anger was clearly understandable by the tone of voice I spoke in. Two Face just shook his head. He slapped Joker waking him up. Joker looked around and then turned directly at me. Two Face stood in front of us. "Don't think you're so lucky.." He stood behind my chair and took hold of it. Dragging it backwards. "Let go of her!" Joker demanded. "Oh I'll let her go.. But first.. We're off on a trip.." He threw the chair at the wall, it broke and unlucky me I was still tied. I groaned in pain. I looked at Joker, I could see him getting angry. Two Face grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder. Leaving the room. Last person I saw was Joker.. I could see the anger in his face. At that moment I was powerless to do anything..

 At that moment I was powerless to do anything

Two Face threw me into the back of his car. He sat in the front and had his two bodyguards sit on either side of me. He stepped on the gas and drove off rather quickly. We sped off, I took one last look at the building.. As it disappeared as we got further away.. Where is he taking me.. Will Liam and Joker be ok?.. Thoughts going through my head, I cared a lot about them both.. I cared about them so much.. More than I cared about life itself.. I turned back to the front and lowered my head.. Holding back tears as Two Face continued driving away.

Thanks for reading! Hope you're enjoying the story so far as I've really enjoyed writing these past few days.