Chapter 55

Chapter 55 :)

Laura's POV

There he was, standing there. It was... Luke.

He had that smirk he always had. "Luke?" I muttered out. He nodded, "Missed me?" he asked.

"Of course I did, whatddya think?" He laughed before pulling me into a giant bear hug. "Why are you crying?" he asked, a curious look on his face.

"Well, first of all, I missed you alot. I have no idea where I am and I miss my family. You know, the Lynchs and yeah," I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my shirt.

"C'mhere, I know you're really confused, let me tell you everything. Well, not really everything."

"One quick question, why are you here? Not to be rude but were you the one who caused that supernatural force?" I asked.

"I knew you were going to ask that," he muttered under his breath, thinking I couldn't hear him. "Hey, I heard that, you dork."

"I didn't cause that whatever you call it. I don't know who caused it. And I was just sent here, again I don't know who, to.. y'know clear your confusion. I don't really know the answers, ok?"

Then there was this awkward silence. Until I brought up a new subject. "How's Julia?"

He grinned at the question, "She was pretty mad at me when she found out, about me commiting suicide because of her. But we're together in the end and we're happy. Both of us are going to have a happy ever after."

Happy ever after. Those words affected me. Would Ross and I have a happy ever after?

I sighed. Luke noticed the depression on my face and said, "Sorry, must have triggered something, right?" I nod.

"So? Anymore questions?" he asked. I giggled, "I have a lot of questions, you dork, I thought you knew that." His mouth curled into a broad smile.

"Where am I?"

"Somewhere in the outskirts of Earth," he simply replied, shrugging. "So this room is floating in space?" "You could say that, don't worry, you won't fall or anything."

"Is there a way out of here?"

"I don't know," he replied.

"Will I ever meet Julia?"

Again, he says, "I don't know."

Then, the questions get more random by the minute, or second, I don't know the time. "Do you still like the world of unicorns?"

He scratched his head, "No, of course not." I sense the lie in his tone. "You're lying, I can tell," I pointed my finger accusingly at him. He laughed nervously. Yep, he's lying alright.

"What about you? Do yoeu still chew on your hair when your nervous?"

"I got over that habit long ago," I emphasised on the 'long' and said as confidently as I could.

"You changed, Laur," he said.

"So did you," I smiled.

People do change.

---

"Is this room interconnected to the hospital room where I lay unconscious?" The questions continued, honestly, I don't know how long has passed.

He nodded, "However, no one can hear nor see you from here." I figured that. 

"When will I get out?"

"When the Master gets what he wants, he might consider it," he replies, and his answer only makes me spit out more questions.

"Who is this Master?"