Chapter 36

A/N - Short and sweet chapter :) 

Laura's POV

"Two minutes left," I said, checking the time. Two minutes left till this year passes. It was New Year's Eve and Ross and I were at a party -along with the others but they were all over the place-. 

"So, what are your resolutions for the New Year?" Ross asked me, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know, what about you?" I asked.

"I don't know either," he replied, flashing me a cheeky smile. 

"One minute left!" A random dude was running around, shouting. 

We went out, where there would be fireworks at the exact moment when it turns midnight. I caught sight of some of the guys, smiling, looking at the sky.

"Thirty seconds left! Everyone count down with me! Twenty eight!"

"I have a wish before the New Year," Ross nervously told me. 

"What is it?" 

"A kiss," he answered, which made me smile and blush under the moonlight.

"Ten!"

"Nine!"

We started leaning in, ignoring the people who were counting down to midnight.

"Three!"

"Two!"

Our lips touched at the same time the fireworks started going off, matching in with our kiss and everyone chorused, "Happy New Year!" 

It was the perfect first kiss. New Year, midnight, outside, fresh air blowing.

It was 2015 already. 

We pulled away after what seemed like a few seconds and looked at the beautiful scenery, fireworks. 

2015, please be good to me.. us. 

-

A/N - Remember, two years difference from the story and real life.

Anyway, everything seems to be going in the right direction, right? With all the cute moments and Raura feels, right?

Here's a little secret, one word, five letters. 

Drama. *cheeky smile*

Stay rossome,
Marianne <3