Chapter 35

Chapter 35 :)

Ross' POV

I'm in full delight today. Right from the very moment I opened my eyes, I felt excited. I knew what day it was today. It's my birthday!

My Twitter was spammed with birthday tweets. I occasionally replied to a few. 

When I woke up, a plate filled with food was sitting on my bedside table. 

Pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns, butter toast, hot chocolate, a note. Yum! Wait, a note?

Happy birthday, Rossy!

Don't worry, this wonderful breakfast isn't the only birthday surprise :)

R5, Laur <3 and Nessa

That made me smile. 

I was eating my breakfast, in bed, with full aircon when the door opened. "Happy birthday!" It was Laura. 

"Hey, you're eating in bed while everyone else is eating downstairs?" 

"Yep, care to join?" I shifted a bit and she sat next to me. And stole a pancake. 

"Hey, that's my pancake," I whined like a five year old whose balloon got popped. "Well, I'm hungry," she said, taking a bite from the pancake. 

I watched her as she took another bite from my pancake. And another. And another. 

Well, there's my pancake. 

-

After breakfast in bed, I lazily dressed up in a yellow shirt and jeans and strolled down to the living room. 

"Happy birthday, Ross!" everyone shouted when I reached the living room. 

Wow, is this a party? Over 30 people are here. From my family to friends to my family's friends. It's a party, all right. 

It's... almost 12pm? How long did I have breakfast? 

-

Rydel's POV 

"Guys, when is she coming?" I asked, checking my phone for the millionth time. "Delly, relax, she's coming soon," said Rocky, who was eating a cupcake.

"How many other surprises are there?" Ry asked. "A lot other more. This is the third one." 

I looked to the living room. How many people are there already? 

Then a particular woman catches my eye. She's here. Surprise 3, check! *smile*

-

Ross' POV

I walked around the crowded living room and thanked the people who greeted me 'happy birthday'. I saw dozens of familiar faces. But none of them looked as familiar as... 

"Ross! Happy birthday!" 

It was Maia. 

"Maia? You're here!" I exclaimed. "Yes, Rydel and the rest of them invited me," she told me. Another surprise? How many are there?

"So," she said, taking a sip of her drink, "I heard you're in good terms with your girlfriend again after the Puerto Rico incidents?" 

"Yeah, we're back together again. Want to meet her?" I asked. 

"Sure, I have a feeling you guys are going to be good friends."

-

Laura's POV

I scurried out of the kitchen to the living room. It's really crowded and more and more people are coming in. How many people did Rydel and the guys invite?