Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters! Just the plot. :)

Chapter 6

 "Maia is that you?" I stared at the girl in front of me. "Ross?" I nodded, smirking. "You look fabulous, now," she commented. "Wasn't I fab before?" We laughed.

Maia Mitchell was my best friend when I was in elementary and high school. She moved to another state on summer break before university.

We hugged before taking a seat, getting out of the line. As we chatted, I forgot the purpose of why I came to McDonalds in the first place.

Laura's POV

"What's taking Ross so long?" I complained. "Yeah, its been about an hour," Rydel pointed out. "I'm hungry," said Ryland. "We know! You've been saying that for the past 30 minutes," R5, Vanessa and I groaned. 

"I'll just go to McDonalds, to see what happened. Nessa, I'm taking your sedan," I said as I walked out. She flashed me a thumbs-up sign. 

-At McDonalds-

I parked Nessa's car at the fast food restaurant's carpark and entered. People were lining up, queuing, eating, laughing, talking, chatting. But still no Ross...

But when I turned into a corner, I saw...

-

A/n- I'm not sure if this is a cliffhanger since I told you about Ross and Maia...

Anyway, stay tuned for chapter 7! 

Stay rossome,

Marianne <3