Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters. Just the plot. :)

A/n- Raura drama up ahead! :)

Chapter 12 :)

Laura's POV

The next day, I went to the mail box and checked for mail. Ooh, the new magazine of Bop! And Tiger Beat is here. 

The main topic of both the magazines were Teen Beach Movie. 

I read it. My eyes widened as I read it again. 

Teen Beach Movie: Brack kiss!

 Kiss? Vanessa was at the Switched at Birth set. She took the car. So, i guess I'm walking to the Lynch house. Bummer. 

-

I knocked on the door, panting. Why must their house be SOOO far from mine? "Laura?" Rocky answered the door, "Come in." 

I sat myself down on the sofa at the living room as Rydel handed me a glass of water. "Thanks, Delly." She smiled at me. 

"So, what brings you here?" Riker asked. I held out the magazine. "Did Ross tell you?" I watched them as they read the article. "Hey! That girl looks familiar!" Rocky suddenly shouted. "Oh yeah! That looks like Ross' old best friend, Maia! Wait, it is her," said Riker. 

Best friend? 

She was the one I saw at McDonalds. 

"But Ross never told us about this kiss. Did he tell you, Laur?" Rydel asked. I shook my head. "Call him!" I fished out my phone from my pocket and called him.

-

Ross' POV

UGH. I'm so stressed out. Like really stressed out. My head's aching and even the funniest jokes can't lighten up my mood. 

We had to go for interviews, learn dance steps, rehearse and the break was so SHORT! I'm really stressed out. 

Then my phone rang.

Ross: What do you want? *snaps* 

Laura: Chill, Ross, it's Laura.

Ross: *softens a bit* Oh hey. What's up?

Laura: Why didn't you tell me -us- about that kiss? In the movie.

Ross: *stressed mood comes back in* Why should I even tell you? Ugh, everything's a problem right now! Why must you add on to it? I'm already super stressed! Seriously, it's just a kiss! It won't mean anything! Stop making a big deal out of it!

Alot of people were staring at me but I didn't give a damn. 

Laura: W..what?

But the call ended before I could say anything. 

Whatever.

-

Laura's POV 

The whole phone call was on speaker, everyone heard it. "Laur," Rydel's voice trailed off. I took in a deep breath and flashed them a fake smile. "If you guys don't mind, I'm gonna get going now." I ran out of the house, tears running down my face when I was sure that they couldn't see me. 

Was I really a problem? 

Is it really just a kiss?

A million questions ran through my mind and my tears blurred my vision. I wasn't looking where I was going. 

I heard a car 'HONK' but it was too late.

It ran me down and I fell on the road. 

Darkness consumed me. 

-

A/N- Drama, drama, drama. BTW, did anyone see that coming? XD

Stay tuned for Chapter 13

Stay rossome,
Marianne <3