Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Just the plot. :)

Chapter 1

Laura's POV

We just finished shooting another episode of Austin and Ally. I was in my dressing room, having girl talk with Raini. Then the door opened. "Hey, Laur," it was Ross. "Sup?" I tried to make an impression of him. He chuckles disaprovingly before remarking, "Never try to make an impression of me ever again."

I played along, and placed a hand over my chest, "Ouch!" We stared at each other for a minute before bursting out laughing. Raini puposely coughed, "-cough- Raura -cough."

"No!" we said in unison. Put simply, our families and friends are HUGE Raura shippers. "Wanna hang out tonight?" Ross whispered. "Yeah," I whispered back. "My place, sleepover. Bring Vanessa along, Riker would love that," he winked. "What are you all whispering about back there?" Raini yelled/asked. "Nothing!" That unison thing again. Ross left the room. 

-

"Let me send you home," Ross offered as we walked down the hallway of the studio. "Sure," I agreed. He opened the door of the car for me. "Thanks." He's being a real gentleman. 

He dropped me off at the sideway beside my house. "Thanks. I'll see ya later?" I asked as we walked towards my house. "Yeah," he had that cheeky grin on which made him look twice as adorable as he already is. 

Wait, did I just say that?

I unlocked the door and entered the house. "Nessa! Where are you?" The lights were off and was really creepy. "Vanessa! Don't scare me!" "BOO!" Vanessa came from behind the sofa. "Vanessa!" I pouted. "Aww, did I scare wittle Laura?" she cooed. "Fine. I won't invite you to the sleepover at the Lynchs'," I threatened. I know she has a crush on Riker.

That got her. "Sorry, Laura. I will never scare you ever again. Please let me come to the sleepover. Please!" she begged. Ladies and gentlemen, my sister, everyone. "You only want to go because of Riker," I muttered. 

We hopped in Nessa's black sedan and made our way to the Lynchs'. The car stopped in front of their house. 

Vanessa knocked on the door and Rydel answered it. "Hey Laur, Nessa!" she greeted us and pulled us in a hug. "Ross! Riker! Rocky! Ryland! Ratliff! Vanessa and Laura are here!" The remaining of R5 and Ryland came to view.

"Hey, Rossy." "Laur." Squealing could be heard from the girls while the boys were chanting, "Raura" again and again. "Let's just go in," said Ross. 

We decided to watch a movie. It was Romeo and Juliet -suggested by Ross- or Sinister -Ratliff-. Since, we've watched Romeo and Juliet millions of times, we watched Sinister. "Wanna ditch them and go and have a picnic outside?" Ross whispered. As much as I love horror movies, I decided to go with Ross. I'll watch Sinister some other time. 

I excused myself from the toilet and Ross followed after a moment. We chatted about random things while munching on chips. "Tag you're it!" Ross ran off, squealing like a five-year-old. "I'm going to catch you," I ran off after him. 

I jumped on his back and he fell down from the shock, bringing me with him. Then the most "amazing" thing happened. The sprinklers turned on. Soaking Ross and I. We were just laying on the grass patch, looking at the stars when we started leaning in. 

I do have feelings for Ross Shor Lynch.

Our lips were a few inches apart when we heard a scream. "RYLAND!" Aww, is little Ryland scared? Then we started leaning in again. We closed the gap and our lips touched. BOOM! Fireworks, sparks, bombs, everything.

It was the perfect first kiss.

-

A/n- Here's my Raura fanfic I was talking to you about. And just because the kiss happened, doesn't mean that it's just a love story all the way. *wink*

Stay tuned for Chapter 2

Stay rossome,
Marianne <3