Chapter 29

Chapter 29 :)

A/N - Did you guys like the previous chapter? Here's Laura's response! :D

"Will you give me a second chance and be yours again?"

Be his girlfriend again? A second chance? I do believe in second chances and in forgiving people. And I already forgave Ross but was I ready? To love love him? 

The last time I let him in my heart (A/N- Sounds wrong but its not, kay?), he broke it in a million pieces. So, was I ready. 

Should I say yes? Should I say no?

I made my decision. 

And I'm afraid Ross might not like it... Or get a huge surprise?

"Is it okay if I said 'no' first?"

-

[

"Laur, that gave me a HEART attack! How could you! You scared me so much! Promise not to do that again!" Ross was pestering me as we walked home, hands entwined.

So, when I said 'no' earlier, it was to entertain myself and the guys' reaction. My heart was ready to love love Ross again. 

Everyone was like 'WHY WOULD SHE SAY NO? THEY'RE MEANT TO BE!' 

I waited and waited and laughed inside and laughed inside. Until it was time to stop killing them with my rejection. 

"FINE! ITS A YES! I WAS JUST MESSING WITH YOU GUYS! IT'S A YES!" They were like O_O. Especially Rydel's! It was hilarious.

"Never do that ever again," Ross made me promise. 

"Promise." 

Then we leaned in and our lips touched and sparks were flying. 

It was a perfect first kiss redo.

-

A/N- :) THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER! THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER! YAY!

AND I PURPOSELY PUT A LAAAAAARGE GAP FOR SUSPENSE. DONT KILL ME THO.

Stay rossome, 

Marianne <3