Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters. Just the plot. :) 

Chapter 7

I saw... Ross with another girl. They weren't doing anything that would arouse my suspicion but they look so... happy. They were chatting, laughing, like two best friends. Maybe they are. They were so in to their conversation that Ross didn't see me. I ran back to the counter and just bought food for everyone, even Ross. 

When I arrived back at the Lynchs', they kept asking me questions. "Where's Ross? Did you see him? Did you buy food?" I held up the big bag of McDonalds and everyone cheered. I handed out the burgers, nuggets, fries and drinks to everyone. "Thanks, Laur," everyone chorused. "Don't mention it." 

-

It's been 3 hours since Ross left and the sky was turning dark. "Laura. We should get going. Mum and Dad are worrying about us," Nessa pleaded. I nodded. "Hey, guys. We're going to go now. Our parents are worrying." "Alright! See ya soon, Laur, Nessa." I forced a smile. 

I checked my phone once more. But no replies. I've been texting you all day, Ross, where are you?

-

Ross' POV

I checked my watch. Holy pancakes, its 7pm already. I've been gone for almost 4 hours. And I'm starving. "Let's eat dinner?" I suggested. I nodded. 

"Maia, wanna hang out after today? Like to know more about each other and stuff?" She kind of looked glum. "I can't. I got a movie deal, I'm one of the female leads in an upcoming movie. It's called Teen Beach Movie. I'm leaving tomorrow."

Oh. "I'll miss you. Thanks for today, though," I pulled on a lopsided grin. "I'll miss you too." 

-At the Lynchs'-

"Ross, where were you?" Questions erupted from every single sibling and Ratliff. "I was at McDonalds, I met up with an old friend." Rydel put her hands to her hips. "Do you even remember what you were suppose to do there in the first place?" Oh yeah! "Oops."

"So, Laura went to McDonalds, I don't know if she saw you guys, maybe, cuz when she got back, there was a twinkle of sadness in her eyes. And she got us McDonalds. She even bought a meal for you!" Rydel is mad. She pointed at the dining table, where a McDonalds meal laid. "Whoops." "And that's all you have to say?" "I'm sorry! I'll go and apologise, don't worry!" 

"You better hurry, before it's too late!" 

Before I could call Laura, I got a phone call.

Ross: Hello?

?: Is this Ross Lynch?

Ross: Yes...

?: We are the producers for the movie, Teen Beach Movie and we want you to be the male lead role.

Ross: Teen Beach Movie

TBM Producers: Yes.

Isn't Teen Beach Movie the movie Maia is acting in? 

And without asking my family, I replied,

Ross: I'll take it.

-

A/n- CHAPTER 7 I CONQUERED YOU! And I don't feel like updating Extraordinary for a while. I think I'll take a break for a while. :( Please be patient? :)

Stay tuned for Chapter 8! And I'm on a updating spree for this fanfic. :)

Stay rossome,
Marianne <3