Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Just the plot. :)

Chapter 5

Rydel's POV

We were at home, watching Raura on the Ellen show. We always knew this would happen. Since yesterday, #RauraOnEllen was trending. Vanessa and I were fangirling and the boys were 'aww'ing at adorable moments.

Ross: So, then I remember Laura was trying to find her iPhone. Then, I told her to check her pocket. And it was there. 

Laura: Rosss! You said you wouldn't tell! 

Ross: You're totally adorkable. *crowd goes wild* 

Laura: You're still a sweetheart.

Ross: I'm you're sweetheart. *wink*

Laura: That's so cheesy. *kisses Ross on the cheek*

The crowd went wild, Vanessa and I went wild, the boys went wild. Aww, our baby brother is growing up!

Ellen: So, here's Laura Marano and Ross Lynch from Austin And Ally, we'll be back after a break with One Direction! (A/n- I couldn't think of anyone else XP).

Aww, it ended. Ross and Laura are the most adorable couple ever! 

-

Ross' POV

I place a hand over Laura's shoulder. "That interview was aweso.. rossome. Did you hear how loud the fans were screaming?" I chuckled at Laura's reference. "Yep. The world is filled with Raura shippers. And it's happening." 

We were now at the back of a taxi cab, going home. I'm going treat my family plus Laur and Vanessa to McDonalds. 

When we opened the door to my house, everyone started cheering and congratulated us. "Thanks, guys." That unison thing again! "I'll be back guys, I'm just gonna go to McDonalds and take out stuff for you guys."

I walked out and took Dad's car, since Mum and Dad used Mum's car to go to work. I decided that I didn't want to order through the driveway so I parked the car and queued up inside.

Then a familiar girl caught my eye. "Maia, is that you?"

-

A/n- Ok, gonna end here. Stay tuned for chapter 6.

Stay rossome,

Marianne <3