CHAPTER 13

That night I'm up in my room after I've changed clothes from my soaking wet ones. There's a knock on my door and I look up to see Shane and joey.

"So you like Guys." Shane say sitting down on my bed.

I look into my lap waiting for him to continue. "We just want you to know that we are totally ok with it". I look up.

"Really?" Shane and joey both nod and I smile. They get up to leave. They both nod and leave the room. I go to sleep that night feeling better than ever.

The next morning I wake up to Shane and Joey pounding on my door telling me to get ready that they had a suprise for me.

I walk downstairs in my pajamas,my feet cold on the hardwood floor. When I got to the living room Joey and Shane are standing there surrounded by shopping bags. 

"Umm what?" I say gesturing at the bags. There's so many I was sure they couldn't all be for me.

"Well we where ganna wait till this weekend but we all had a tough night so we figured we would give you there a and then you could get ready for school."

I nodded and Shane handed me the first bag.

By the time I had gone through all the bags I had 20 new pairs of jeans 35 new shirts. Along with a new phone, laptop and some beats.

"Thank you guys so much for everything you didn't need to do this."

"We wanted to" They said and huged me. I said thanks you one more time and began to get ready for school.

GUYS HUGE A/N I CHANGED EMMA'S GENDER SHE IS NOW COLE I ALSO CHANGED A TON OF OTHER CHARACTERS I KNOW IT'S PRETTY FAR IN THE STORY BUT I PROMISE NO MORE CHANGES