Meetings

Celia's POV

---------------

Currently, I was sat in the living room, waiting for the producers.

For the meeting, I tried to turn my dining room into a conference room the best that I could.

I didn't know what to expect, so I guess I'll just wing it, that always works out well for me. (NOT AT ALL! Last time I winged it, we had a hole in the side of our house!)

I wasn't sure if this was going to be like a gathering, or a professional meeting with like white boards and diagrams and stuff. So, I just neatened up our dining room table.

I was hoping that everything would go well.

But, of course, because it's me, life just won't cut me a break.

Then, I saw one of my bras fell out of the hamper, so, I was walking over to pick it up.

But, one of my brothers thought it might be fun to pick it up and play tag with it. What fun. (Note the sarcasm).

So, now I am chasing him threatening to confiscate his Legos.

I ran down the stairs after him, to be greeted with the unimpressed faces of the people that I was waiting for.

"Oh! He-" I started.

One of the producers put a hand up, signaling me to stop talking.

"We really would rather not know why you were chasing your brother who had your bra in his hands." He said.

"Um, would you like to sit down?" I asked them, now nervous.

I showed them to the dining too and they sat down.

"So, welcome back to the show! We all apologize for the mixup in the paperwork." He says to me.

"No trust me, it's fine." I said, reassuring them.

"Well, here is the paperwork for the record label, if you could just read through that and sign there." He said pointing to a spot for me to sign.

"Er, record label?" I said questionably.

"Well, you won the show, and the winner gets a record deal, so you get a record deal." He explained to me.

"Oh, okay." I said shakily, completely forgetting that.

I picked up the contract, and started reading through it.

You, (sign your name here) agree to...blah blah blah blah blahbtety blah blah.

Sign your name here.

I looked up to see their eager faces, and signed the contract.

"Alright, we will see you on Wednesday at Sunset Studios at 11:00 to discuss your future career." The man said before leaving.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys!

Sorry that I haven't updated in over a week!

I need 50 really nice comments for next chapter! I also need 10-15 votes!

~Megeroo321