WHY?!?

Hey Guys! This chapter is dedicated to @doodler01 (my friend Bree) because I know how much she loves Katy Perry and likes the story. Next chapter dedication goes to the best comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy's POV

-----------------

"Celia has lots of alcohol in her system right now." The doctor said.

"Was she a big drinker? Because she as a lot of alcohol in her system that was all consumed in the last hour." He continued.

"But that doesn't make sense." I said.

"For the last hour, all she had was a glass of water." I said.

"But she did get a drink from that guy." Our stylist said. 

"Well he must of spiked her drink with some sort of drug. I'm not quite sure what it would be. There are a lot of things that are practically invisible. But whatever it was it's going to knock her out for a couple of hours." The doctor said.

 "Do you have any idea someone would do that?" I asked.

"I really don't. I wouldn't be to worried about it. I mean who knows maybe it accidentally got in there somehow." The doctor said.

" In about an hour she should be awake and ready to take home." He said then walked away.

3 HOURS LATER...

Celia's POV

-----------------

We got home from the hospital about 2 hours ago. It occured to me that I didn't get the mail, so I went up to get it. As i came back from the mailbox, I looked up and saw a note on the door.

I grabbed it off the door, and opened it. It read:

You better watch your back. We see you all the time. You won't win this competition. We will make sure that you don't. Don't even think about calling the police. We have back up plans. We will be watching you.

I looked up from the letter about to run inside when, a hand clamped over my mouth and I blacked out for the second time today.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What do you guys think?

KInd of creepy towards the end there right!

What do you guys think is going to happen to her?

~Megarooni