My favorite 8 letter word!

Celia's POV

_________

After giving me a tour of her house, Katy and I had lunch and were now trying to beat each other at Just Dance 3. We finished rolling around on the floor for The Final Countdown, which I am proud to say I won. We were now on the couch, breathing very heavily. " wow! This is pathetic. We both need to get in shape! We should go to the gym!" Katy said. " Or we could go shopping?" I suggested. "Shopping." We said at the same time.

"You do like to shop, right?" She asked me. " are you kidding me? It's my favorite 8 letter word! You are looking at a girl who made her mom stand outside on Black Friday from midnight until the store opened at 5!" I said. " My favorite 8 letter word is cartoony." She said. I nodded approvingly. "I like it. It's not a real word. But I like it." I said.

"let's get in the car." She said. Katy called to ask if they could get the mall cleared because she was going without security, and some fans are insane. First, we went to target. We were looking at the stuffed animals. No, we aren't little. But we act like it! Katy gasped. "what?" I asked, concerned. She turned a basket of Spongebob Squarepants stuffed animals to me. " I saw an old lady cashier up at the front. We should get them all to freak her out." She said. "All 300?" I asked her. She nodded towards me and we started taking all 300 and putting them in the cart. We walked up to the cashier and she looked at us strangely. "What?" I asked her. " it's not an obsession. It's a dedication." I said. " Kids these days!" She said. " Hey! I'm 28!" Katy said with disbelief. " You sure don't act like it." The cashier said back.

For the rest of the day, we decorated my whole room, and just hung out.

The doorbell rang and Katy jumped up to get it.

"I hope you don't mind, but I asked your mom what kind of music you were into. So I invited some people over."

I couldn't believe who just walked through that door.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Sorry!!!!!

I've been lazy! And you guys have been awesome!

I'm going to give you guys a challenge.

When I get 17 comments, I'll update nice,long chapters that entire day nonstop. This'll include my replies to questions and requests.

Love you guys! Hope you read this!

BBBBYYYYEEEE!!!!!!

~ Megan :P