Phone Call

Celia's POV

----------------

Now it's been about 5 weeks since the show has ended, and yes, I am counting.

I decided not to waste my time on being sad anymore because it obviously isn't worth my time.

Currently, I was sat with my friends Lydia and Rachel, at the mall eating lunch.

"When you first filled out your application for the show, did you think that you were going to get as far as you did?" Lydia asked me, while playing with her pasta.

"Honestly, I didn't even think I would be a contestant on the show." I said.

"What did you guys think?" I asked them.

"We both didn't really want to sign up for it, but Mrs. Granger said that we would fail if we didn't. You know that we both are more of acting girls." Rachel explained.

"I mean, it's not just a singing school! There are other types of performing arts too!" Lydia added.

As we were finishing our lunch, our waitress brought us our bill.

Then, we got up to go pay it.

"Hey will you guys watch my purse for me? I have to go to the bathroom." I asked.

They nodded and I went to the restroom.

While I was mid-pee, Lydia and Rachel came running into the bathroom screaming.

"What?" I said, confused.

"You're getting a call from the show!" Rachel said.

"What! Really? Well I can't really stop what I'm doing now!" I said.

So as soon as I finished my 'business' I came barreling out of the stall.

Then, just my luck, the phone stopped ringing.

"Should I call back?" I asked, starting to worry.

"Um, let me think, YEAH!!!" They both said at the same time.

"But I don't want to sound too desperate!" I said.

"I swear to God, if you do not call the dang place now, I will!" Lydia said.

"Ok, I will!" I said, sounding not quite so sure of myself.

I pressed the call back button.

"It's ringing." I said.

"That's what phones do when you call them." Rachel said sarcastically.

"I knew that." I said back.

Then, someone answered the phone.

"Sunset Studios, how may I help you?" I heard the receptionist say.

"Yes, hello. This is Celia Reynolds. I got a call from you ares minutes ago?" I said.

"Oh yes, that's right." She said.

"I think that you will be very pleased to know that-"

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hey guys!

Sorry! I've been pretty busy lately!

125 comments for the next chapter!

Vote and follow me!!!!!

~Megeroo321