Serious Business

Celia's POV

----------------------

I woke up groggily when I hear my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello Miss, my name is Henry Wells, and I am a representative of Aeropostale Inc. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming down to our studio in L.A. for hopefully future business opportunities."

I choked. "Uhm yeah. I-I mean yes. Yes."

He laughed a little bit. "Great. Are you okay to come to the office at one?"

I said yes, and he told me the address.

What the frack just happened?

----------------------

Sure enough, at twelve thirty I was headed down to the Aeropostale offices.

When I got there, I walked inside the building.

Inside, there was a receptionist who asked me what  I needed.

"I'm here for-"

"Oh! You're Celia! I know why you're here! The meeting is right down the hallway to your left. My daughter loves you."

"Do you think she would want an autograph?"

She nodded frantically.

After finishing my autograph, I headed down the hall, and there it was.

I walked inside.

Everybody looked up from what they were working on.

"Hello Celia! Sit in any open seat."

I sat down.

"So let's just get straight to it, yeah?"

I nodded.

"So Celia-" He started.

"Yeah..." I said slowly.

"We would like you to have your own clothing line."

My face paled. Whaaaat?!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short, but I'm writing this before school so I have limited time.

What do you think? COMMENT! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SPRINKLES ON TIME!

~meggers