Sadness

Dedicated to @KatyKat2003 happy new year? Haha

Celia's POV

---------------

*1 week after Celia left*

I haven't left my room except for the occasional food or bathroom trip in a week.

Lately, I've been pigging out on junk food, sleeping in until 4 in the afternoon, and watching tv the entire time that I actually am awake.

To be honest, I'm not really planning on leaving.

Then, there was a knock on my door.

"GO AWAY!" I screamed at whoever was there.

"C'mon Celia! You've been in here for a week!" I heard my friend Lydia say.

"I mean seriously, have you even showered?" Rachel added.

"Why do you care?" I said snobbily.

"Because we're your friends, and if you don't open your door, we are kicking it down!" Lydia said.

I laughed.

"Lydia, you are the most un-athletic person I've ever met, and Rachel you threw up when Coach Calahan made you do 10 laps around the gym for being late."

"In my defense, I was fixing my makeup. I don't wake up this way." She said.

"We don't care, we'll find a way." Lydia said matter-of-factly.

"Uh-huh, sure you will." I said, not believing that load of crap at all.

Then, I heard a gigantic bang and saw my door jiggle a little.

"OW!" I heard outside the door.

I sighed, and went to the door.

"Get inside my room before my mom needs to buy me a new door." I said to them.

"We know that you're upset, but I think that you're taking it a little too far." Lydia said while rubbing her head.

"I guess I could be." I admitted.

"Do you wanna just hang out and do nothing?" She asked me.

I nodded.

"Ok good. We have 4 extra-large pizzas, 18 king size candy bars, 3 two liter sodas, and your favorite movie, Perks of Being a Wallflower." Rachel said.

I smiled. At least we'll be having a fun time.

////////////////////////////////////////////@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys!

Comment and vote!

75 comments for the next chapter!

~Megeroo321