Qualify

Dedicated to @ThinkingofKaty for all her comments and I know she likes the story, though I can't imagine why!

P.S. This chapter is terrible!

Celia's POV

---------------

So, the last you guys heard from me, I was in Mexico waiting for a plane to pick me up.

Well, that was about a week ago, and right now I am trying to decide what song to sing for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's competition is more important than the other two were. Partially because it's just later in the competition, but also because tomorrow they are cutting a lot of people.

Right now, there is 50 people in it, and tomorrow there will be 5.

So now you might understand why I'm a little nervous.

I'm also nervous from getting kidnapped and waking up in Mexico.

What's been happening? A LOT!

For example, I got to go to the GRAMMYS!!!

Anyways, I'm getting off track, back to the competition.

It was sort of a challenge picking out the song this time because it had to be a different genre from both of our other songs.

But, we've decided to go with Pompeii by Bastille.

I think it'll go alright, but that doesn't stop me from just about peeing my pants.

*THE NEXT DAY AT COMPETITION*

Celia's POV

---------------

I was up next, and of course I was stupid enough to watch the people in front of me.

And of course, this made me nervous.

"Please welcome to the stage Celia, singing Pompeii!" I heard the announcer say.

I went on the stage, and possibly did the best performance of my life.

---------------------------------------------//////////////////////////////////////////----------///////

Sorry that it's so short, but I wanted to give you guys something!

Please comment and vote!

~Megeroo321