All Night

Celia's POV

---------------

The next few weeks I had really started to think about the competition. While, still having fun of course! I got to help Katy write "Unconditionally", and then later, film the music video! I had never been on the set of a music video, or really anything before. But so, anyways, I was working on writing a song for the next show with Katy in the recording room.

We wanted the next song to still be upbeat, though. Right now, we had a the actual music ready, but couldn't think of any lyrics. "I got it!" Katy screamed. She quickly scribbled something down on a piece of paper and shoved me into the recording booth. "Ok, I'm gonna start up the beat and you sing those lyrics that I just wrote down the way you think they should go." She instructed. I nodded and slipped on my headphones. She started up the music that we already recorded and started up the music. I began to sing.

She was nodding like that's how she intended it to go. Then, her eyes widened and she paused the music and ran into the booth, snatching the paper off the stand. She wrote down more things for about the next 5 minutes. Finally, she set her pencil down. Reading through the lyrics, she smiled and kissed the paper. She stood up, and yelled, "it's perfect!" She turned to me and screamed, "You are so going to win this!"

Again, she shoved me into the recording booth. She looked at me and said, "Just like before, just do it how you think if should go." She started up the music and I started to sing again.

(The song is All Night by Icona Pop)

We always dreamed about this better life, this better life. We always felt it come along, yeah all along. We got the keys to open paradise, yeah paradise. Now let's go walking hand in hand. Come on baby, we can hit the lights make the wrongs go right. We can smash the club, make the pop go rock, with a love its deep, we need no sleep. And it feels like, we could do this all night. We could do this all night, yeah everything is alright.

We've got the keys to open paradise, yeah paradise. It feels like... We could do this all night. We could do this all night. Oh when the men under the summer skies, the summer skies. The seasons changed, our house will stay the same, yeah stay the same. We got that burning feeling, start a fire, start a fire. Give me a shot, let's make it hot. Come on baby, we can hit the lights, make the wrongs turn right. We can smash the club, make the pop go rock, with a love this deep, we don't need no sleep, and it feels like, we could do this all night. We could do this all night. Yeah everything is alright.

We got the keys to open paradise, yeah paradise. It feels like... We could do this all night. Come on baby we can hit the lights, make the wrongs go right. We can smash the club, make the pop rock. With a love this deep, we don't need no sleep, and it feels like, we could do this all night. We could do this all night, yeah everything is all night. We've got the keys to open paradise, yeah paradise. It feels like... We could do this all night.

(End of song :))

I stepped out of the booth, and Katy was smiling so wide I thought her face might crack open. "That was amazing!" She gushed.

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

What's you guys think?

COMMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTT!!!!

- Megerooni