Threats

Dedicated to Lily_Da_KatyCat cause I can and I feel like it.

Celia's POV

_________

So, I finally decided to get off my butt and do something.

But, then I watched the season finale of Sing to Your Dream, and got more upset.

And, I don't mean to sound like a brat, but I am so much better than all of them!

I know, I sound like a brat, but even Katy said it!

We still call and skype when we can, but she's back to her old schedule.

World tours, meet-and-greets, interviews, the same old same old.

I'm just sitting in my bed, and getting fat off of pillow chocolates.

Since I had nothing better to do, and there was nothing better on, I was watching the news.

"Breaking news, at Sunset Studios in Los Angeles, home to the new reality show Sing to Your Dream, there have been some threats being sent." The anchorman said.

I perked up, listening closer.

"Here is an example of one of the threats:

Dear Sing to Your Dream judges and producers,

I would suggest you let Celia come back on the show, or some, let's just say, bad things will start to happen.

Sincerely, one of your 'fans'

Did you detect sarcasm in that letter? Because the show writers sure have." He continued.

"Here's what judge Simon Cowell had to say about the recent threats."

Then, it changed to a clip of Simon talking.

"Well, even though these threats aren't probably going to be acted out, we still have to take precautions." He says.

"Honestly, we actually planned on having Celia in our top five, but I guess the other judges decided against it." He finishes.

That got my attention.

They actually had planned on keeping me?

Holy crap.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys!

100 comments for the next chapter!

~Megeroo321