❤Introduction❤:

Narrates Dakota: (If I already know it again I'll tell the story again ...)

-I was a sweet and affectionate girl but now I'm not the same as before, that good girl excited with a boy and never thought that boy was going to mock his feelings, (It was so) then the good girl learned that the Love is shit and does not exist will never return to do the same as before, well in the end at the moment I am in my apartment in Australia, I will spend the summer here with my mom, grandparents brothers and friends. I really wanted to escape that nightmare I was living in Chicago, I do not know if I should go back there again, I'm very confused and at the same time remembering all those false promises that boy made me believe, no matter what happened thanks to that idiot already These damn problems I became cold and with low self-esteem, 7 months ago I traveled to Chicago to be with my dad and unfortunately I met that boy who was the love of my life (I was because it is not), I think it was a Lost my time going to Chicago, thinking that I have to go back there to finish my studies in Blake gives me a headache ... I hate to think of that day when I found that idiot kissing that dead slut of hunger, But be aware that this is not going to stay that way! I do not know what happens to me in these last days I have forgotten the things That trip definitely made me crazy! On second thought I should never go there, I had to stay here with the people I love, not with false people who promise something and do not fulfill it like the ones there ... Well, this is my sad reality, but that is part of me Last is better not to talk about that bad experience I lived in Chicago, this time I will start from scratch but without falling in love, without mistakes, or crazy and in fact this time will do without secrets ...

TO BE CONTINUED ...