Love and Cool Water Chapter 10...

Right guys, so this chapter is really just a filler for what will come later. I'll be uploading the next one soon and please please dont hate me for it when you read it.

anyway enjoy and vote lots :)

~~~~~~

Chapter 10...

I bounce down the stairs the next morning, with a smile of happiness stretched across my lips. As I approached the kitchen I heard Noah and my Dad talking and stopped just outside the door to listen.

'....Your intentions here with my Daughter Noah, it's been over 4 months and she seems completely taken with you?'

'I love her Sir! I have no intentions other then to make her happy.'

'I can see that son, but she will be graduating in three weeks and I need to know that you two aren't just going to disappear into the night.'

'I would never force her to give up on her dreams, in fact I would encourage her to pursue all her goals. Even if that mean I lost her in the long run.'

'Yes but I'm worried she doesn't have any drive to do anything with her life and since you came along you seem to be the centre of her world.'

'Sir, I've been to college and done the things that I need to do. I will always support any decision she makes and if she asks me to go with her I will be the first to follow her to the ends of the earth, but I don't think you have to much to worry about that, from what I can see she has a lot of drive and will go far with whatever she decides to do. She may not know exactly what she wants now but what 18 year old ever really does.'

'Mhmm...' There was a short pause just then.

'and you really shouldn't worry about me making her do anything, she is extremely stubborn and usually just does what she wants.' I suppressed a giggle as the memory of the previous night flash through my mind.

I had waited until I could hear my dad snoring his head off and then snuck into Noah's room, climbing into the bed with him. I knew he had said no pressure but I was ready and wanted him to be my first. He had protested and tried to protect my virtue but I was determined. I loved him, I knew without a doubt that I wanted him in my life forever. Eventually he gave in and it was amazing. He had been considerate and extremely gentle working up to something so passionate I was getting hot just thinking about it.

'Oh yes you don't need to tell me I am fully aware of that fact.' My Dad chuckled, snapping me back to the present.

'Sir I have every intention of spending the rest of my life making her happy if that is what she wishes. But I know we have all the time in the world to get to know each other first before any big decisions are made.' He added the last part after my Dad suddenly sucked in a deep breath.

'You hurt my little girl and I will rip your skin from your body and suffocate you with it. You hear me?' I took that as my cue to appear and I continued my approach into the kitchen.

'Stop scaring him Dad! Good Morning!' I sang as I dropped down into Noah's lap kissing him on the lips before turning back to my Dad.

'Hey Daddy? What's for breakfast?'

This made my Dad laugh, roll his eyes and head for the door.

'Hey! I'm a growing girl here I need all the energy I can get.' I called out to him.

'Oh yeah and what did your other slave die of?' He shouted back laughing.

'DAD!' I shouted again.

'Not doing it? Get your own or get Noah to do it!' He said putting his head around the door again. 'Need to train these boys right from the beginning, sweetheart.' With that he disappeared into the house.