Love and Cool Water Chapter 14...

Hey all thanks for all your support, votes and comments and sorry for taking so long to upload.

Please continue to comment, I love reading all your thoughts etc they really do make my day and they encourage me to write hehehe.

Well here we go ...hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~~

Chapter 14...

The rest of the week flew by, and before I knew it my Dad was driving me to the airport. I had come to terms with Luke been around, but hadn't been back to the pool since our last encounter. Sydney and Danny where at my house before we left. Sydney in tears, demanding I stay in touch and Danny clearly upset but putting on a smiling face as he hugged me goodbye.

'I'm going to miss you Rhy.' He had whispered in my ear.

'Me to Dan!'

'Look after yourself and if that douche bag gives you any trouble let me know I'll come knock his lights out for you.' With a laughing he had hugged me one final time before I got in the car.

'Love you guys.' I yelled out the window as we drove off.

I was now sitting staring out the window lost in my own thoughts, with my Dad drumming his fingers on the steering wheel next to me as he drove. When he pulled up to the entrance of the airport he hopped out and grabbed my bags and then together we made our way into the terminal.

Luke was sitting waiting just inside the entrance for us and jumped up when her saw us approach.

'Hello Mr Cameron, Rhylee.' He added with a nod.

'Ah good morning Mr Taylor.'

'Oh you can just call me Luke.' He said with a chuckle

'Ok Luke, well YOU can call me Sir, or Boss, or oh I don't know General, whatever.' The smile on Luke's face faltered for a second before he caught himself.

'Yes...Sir!'

'Excellent, now I trust your going to take care of my daughter during your travels.' He continued as I rolled my eyes behind his back, grabbing my back from him and starting toward the check in.

'Of course Sir.' Luke smirked.

'Cause I'll know if anything is amiss.'

'Uhmm...ok?'

'Oh my god dad, just stop messing with him already, it's not like he's trying to get into my pants or something.' The look on my Dads face was priceless but the look on Luke's face took the cake. For a frozen second no one moved or spoke.

'Mhmm...I'll ...umm, I'll just get the bags?' Luke mumbled grabbing my bags and practically running to the check in.

I felt my heart sink to my stomach as I watched him move away, mentally slapping myself as I picked up the rest of my bags.

'Want to explain that comment?' My Dad muttered confused behind me.

'I have no idea why I said that. It just sort of came out. He just seems to bring out the worst or stupid side in me.' I mumbled back to him

'Well you're going to need to start been nicer to that boy, he has only ever helped you. And he puts up with me and my ways which is refreshing.'

'Nice to me! Pfft!' I added rolling my eyes.

'Well if you want him to like you back you're going to have to play nice.' My Dad chuckled.

'Like me back? What planet did you just fall off Dad? For him to like me back would suggest that I like him, and there is no way in hell I like him, he's an ass.'