''Роза -'' I slam the door shut, not giving him a chance to reply. (Rose.)

He can go take a long, never-ending stroll in jerk town for all I care! Breathing out slowly, I march down the hallway and to the garage. I pick up a random key from the hooks and press on the button, heading over to the car when its lights blink. Strapping myself in, I drive out from the open garage door and speed down the road. 

Why is he so reluctant to tell me anything about him? I think angrily as I drive through the city. It takes at least an hour and a half to arrive at the Valentine's. Vulcan and Damon live quite a good distance away from each other and my apartment is smack dab in the middle. Even though Vulcan is the King and rules over an immense amount of territory, regular Alpha's can still start packs and live peacefully on the land.

Parking in the driveway, I get out and head towards the front door. Walking in, I laugh when Theia squeals and rushes over to hug me. Jeez, I really need to visit more often, I think as everyone else follows to give me a hug. They guide me to the kitchen where I immediately join them for dinner. After that, we catch up on the past few weeks that I have been away, watching a movie in between.

''It's getting very late, honey. Don't you have to get back?'' Theia asks, a knowing smile on her face.

I have not been able to hide my anger whenever that infuriating, green-eyed Alpha was mentioned and I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that we had an argument.

''No. I decided to take you up on that girl's day you were talking about.''

***

I wake up in the middle of the night to find myself being carried...through the freaking woods. My heartbeat increases to the point where it's hammering away in my chest and my breathing turns short and ragged. Without thinking and slightly disorientated, I scream and punch the person who is holding me.

Definitely a man, I think as I land on the grass and stand, running through the woods. I don't get very far when two arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. Closing my eyes in fear, I yelp when the man pins my hands against the rough bark above my head.

''Only an idiot like you wouldn't realize that it's your mate, Aurora.'' He mutters dryly, making me slap him lightly on the cheek. 

Shoving him back, I start hitting him as I talk. ''Who does that?! I thought it was a kidnapper or Colton, you dumbass!''

He pins me to the wall again, placing his knee between my legs. I can feel every muscle of his against my skin; he's that close. He snarls, glaring down at me. ''You do not slap an Alpha.'' 

''Okay, okay.'' I reply softly, watching as he calms down and lets go of my arms before continuing. ''I don't want to slap you again either, I mean you've got quite the chubby cheek there. Damn thing just wobbled like jelly - Vulcan, put me down!''

I burst out laughing at the constant, loud growls that escape him. Yelling when he slaps my boy shorts clad butt, I hit his back in return.

''Hold on.'' He mutters before using his ability to speed through the woods.

Let me tell you what it's like when you're over a Lycan's shoulder who is running at God knows how many miles per hour; not the most amazing experience. All my hair comes to the front and I probably resemble a witch. All I need to do is cackle. My ribs start hurting as they hit against his shoulder, repetitively. Thankfully, we arrive at his house soon and he runs up to the bedroom, placing me on the bed before walking back to lock the door.