Chapter 39

Chapter 39 – Surprise

I hum when something tickles the inside of my thighs, feeling something wet press against core making me squirm slightly. My eyes shoot open, looking down to see familiar chocolate brown hair. Vulcan's head is nestled between my thighs whilst one of his large hands lies on my stomach, holding me down on the bed.

"You are insatiable!" I gasp, hearing him chuckle in response.

"Only for you."

This is the fourth time he has woken me up to have his way with me. I don't know how much stamina and energy he had until last night. It was hard to keep up with him but I somehow managed, my body paying for it later as I immediately fell asleep in the early hours of the morning.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when he resumes pleasuring me, my gasps and cries echoing in the room. Vulcan loves how responsive my body is to him, it craves his touch all the time. 

Eventually, I become undone underneath him, screaming his name as I lie back on the bed, a panting mess of wild hair and dazed eyes. Chuckling huskily, he moves forward and peppers kisses on my mark. I bite my lip harshly, feeling lust rise within me the more he pays attention to his mark. 

He pulls away making me pout, a devilish expression on his features as he speaks. "Good morning, baby."

"A very good morning, indeed." I muse out loud, a booming laugh escaping his lips.

"Come here, I've got a warm bath running for you." He holds his arms out, making me grin widely and step out of bed. 

I wince, hearing him rush over and grab my waist. I look up at him and smile to reassure him that I'm okay, it's just my area down there that is making it hurt to move.

"Sore?" He questions, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

I nod, my cheeks burning in embarrassment when I realize we're naked. He smirks boyishly before picking me up and carrying me into the bathroom where the smell of roses wafts up my nose and soothes my senses. Gently, he lays me down in the water until only the top of my chest can be seen. I sigh in content as I feel my muscles begin to relax, sinking further into the mass of bubbles and closing my eyes.

I feel him press a kiss to my forehead as he slips into the bathtub behind me, pulling me into his chest. He is so sweet to do this for me, knowing how sore I would be this morning. I blush thinking about last night, we finally made love to each other and I'm glad I hadn't given this special moment away to just some random man. Mentally sending a thank you to the men who took up the roles of being boy repellent in my life, I relax against my his warm body whilst he presses gentle kisses on my skin from behind.

After, I find myself making my way downstairs with Vulcan following suit. He is clad in black jeans and a dark blue, cable-knit sweater making him look delicious. I just want to drag him back to bed and have a repeat of last night but, my stomach calls for attention. I'm dressed casually in a pastel pink  sweater and black jeans as I walk into the kitchen thinking of what to make.

"Want some eggs and bacon for breakfast?" I ask whilst looking in the fridge to see if we have the ingredients.

"Nah, I already ate." He grins whilst walking over to me, his arms encircling my waist.

I frown in confusion, pulling back to look at him. My mouth opens to ask him when exactly had he eaten breakfast when I realize what he means. I gasp loudly, my eyes widening at the sexual innuendo.