Chapter 6

Chapter Six – Possessive Streak

I'm currently lost and full out panicking.

I had woken up to Vulcan knocking on the door with a bundle of clothes that surprisingly, were my exact size. He had left me to get ready, letting me know that breakfast is prepared and to meet him in the kitchen. However, when I was done and walked downstairs, I had no idea where to go.

The house is like a maze and I'm buried deep in it. I walk down another hallway, groaning in frustration when it only leads to a dead end...again. Turning back, I run out of it only to crash into a wall with a scream. The wall wraps its arms around me, steadying me before my face can meet the ground.

I look up to see an amused Vulcan staring down at me, a smirk on his lips. Blushing, I clear my throat and let him pull me towards the foyer and into the kitchen. My jaw drops when it's that simple, it was right there and I wasted so much time trying to find it when I could have been eating!

I take a seat at the kitchen island, the room smells heavenly from the cooking. Fresh fruits are filled in cute patterned bowls that are set right in the middle. He puts a plate of crepes in front of me, telling me to hurry as it's nearly time to go.

"Do you have Nutella?" I ask, popping a raspberry in my mouth before turning to face him.

He reaches into a top cupboard and takes out a jar of the chocolaty goodness. Taking it from his hands happily, I grab a butter knife and spread it onto the crepe before piling it with fruits. I roll it up and bite into it, licking my lips when some of the chocolate spread gets onto them. 

"Don't do that, Моя роза." Vulcan orders from behind me, his arm brushing my shoulder as he places more crepes on the stack. (My rose.)

"Do what?" I frown in confusion, turning to face him slightly. 

He stares at my lips for longer than necessary before sighing, shaking his head and turning back to the stove. I shrug before making another roll-up and eating it quickly.

"My friend will be giving you a lift to your apartment." He suddenly states, making me frown.

He turns around at my silence, the confusion in his eyes fading into realization. "I trust him with my life, you will be safe."

I nod quietly, finishing the rest of my breakfast. I have just taken the last bite when the bell rings, the chime echoing throughout the house. My ride is here and with one glance to the clock, I know I have to hurry.

Hopping off the stool, I pick up my phone and run out of the kitchen. "Thanks for everything, Vulcan! Bye!"

I open one of the double doors and step outside, noticing a black car parked on the driveway with a man in the driver's seat. But before I can take another step, I'm pulled back into a rock hard chest by my elbow. Looking up, I raise a brow at him in confusion. His green eyes have darkened considerably as he stares at me, more like at my lips again. He turns me around but still keeps me molded against his body, his arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me flush against him so that I reach the tip of his shoulder.

My heart races at the intensity burning in his orbs, warming my body up in an instant. His hand rises to cup my cheek and I shiver at his touch when his thumb caresses it softly. I feel like I'm melting inside, turning into mush.

"You're not going to school like that." He murmurs, chuckling slightly when I continue to look at him in confusion. 

His index finger soon brushes the corner of my lips, taking away some Nutella that I have forgotten to wipe down. My cheeks flame in embarrassment over how I must have looked with a chocolate stain on my face. Kill me now, I think to myself. However, what he does next has my breath hitching in my throat and my heart skipping a beat. My eyes widen when he pops that finger into his mouth and licks the chocolate right off, a smoldering look in his eyes.