18

Third Person's POV

They both have confessed one to another. Their blood circulates through every vein in their body. They felt comfort and warm in each other touch.

After Jiwoo said her confession, a minute later she felt really dizzy. Causing her to whimper in pain. Yoongi on the other hand was still making marks on her, he quickly snapped his head to look at her.

"Are you okay?"Yoongi asked.

Jiwoo pulled her hands from Yoongi's hair and placed it on her head.

"AAAAHHH"Jiwoo screamed from pain as her head keep receiving more pain.

"What happened? Are you hurt?"Yoongi got on his knees and move to her side.

"Y-yoongi..."Jiwoo cried and still felt pain around his head. "I-it... it hurts..."Jiwoo cried silently because she is holding the pain.

"Where?"Yoongi asked, probably the mist stupid question because obviously Jiwoo is holding her head.

Yoongi then moved his hand and touched her forehead. His palm against her forehead felt really warm. Rather than warm, it was hot.

Yoongi got even more pale than his usual skin tone. He is now internally panicking and he doesn't have any clue of what to do.

He then saw his phone at his desk, he turned it on.

04.18 A.M

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at Jiwoo. He moved closer to her and grab her arms. He was a little bit shocked. He still can touch her.

And when he looked at her face, she is already asleep. He then weakly smiled and stood up beside the bed. He moved Jiwoo's position into a sleeping position. He pulled the blanket over her body.

He walked out from his room to the kitchen downstairs.

When he got to the kitchen, he immediately search for a bowl. He placed the bowl into the sink and filled it with cold water.

Yoongi's POV

While I wait for the bowl to be filled with the cold water, I was deep in my own thoughts.

I keep replaying the scene that just happened awhile ago. That thought making me blushed.

Her skin was so soft... Every time she let out her breath, it's like she's taking mine too.

Her lips on mine is just too perfect to be combined. Even now I could feel the warm of her mouth on mine.

But, now I felt really hurt. I saw her in pain, and it made my heart ache. Why was she hurting? Is it because of me?

I saw the bowl was filled. So I turned the tap off and grabbed the bowl. I searched for a small cloth and went back upstairs to my room.

I found Jiwoo sleeping comfortably on my bed. I walked up to her and place the bowl on my desk. I put the cloth in the bowl and squeeze the remaining liquid off the cloth. Then I put the cloth on top of her forehead.

I sat beside my bed and took her hand, placing a kiss on top of it. I looked at her until I found myself asleep.