3

Yoongi's POV

She finally asked what she wants. She's a ghost at my new house that I bought.

I bought this house cause it has a low price for a house with the furnitures.

I haven't asked her name. But I guess she died here, or she loved this place so much. That's why she is here. I bet she can't get out from this place.

"By the way, I'm Ahn Jiwoo"she spoke again.

"Min Yoongi"I finally managed myself to look at her.

She's not that bad. She have a pale skin tone like me, her hair ends at her shoulder, no bangs, and as the usual clothes that ghosts wear, she is wearing a white plain dress that ends at her knees and had a long sleeve.

Her hair is a deep black colored. Her eyes is dark brown. Without me knowing, I stared at her for a while. Until she called me again.

"So Yoongi..."she started. "Where are you from?"she asked.

"Daegu"I replied.

"I had a friend there, I think..."she looked down, making me want to hug her. Really, I can't stand her sad aura.

"Can I ask?"I sat straight.

"Sure"she looked at me.

"When did you died?"I asked carefully.

"Uhm... I think it was 3 years ago, when I was 20..."she said looking up.

20 years old? So now she is 23?

"I guess I'm older than you..."I said trying my best to bring up the mood, although I'm not really that type of a person.

"Mwo? You have a baby face... How old are you? I mean, I'm 23, you must be around 20's right?"she looked at me with a sarcastic shocked face, if that even existed.

"Baby face? I'm 25 already..."I said sarcastically offended.

She chuckled. Cute. Why am I being cheesy.

"So, do you have a job or something?"she asked again.

"Do you ask so much question? And yes, I composed music..."I replied.

"Well sorry if I asked so much questions..."she looked down again. "It's been years that I have talked to someone, even the cats won't talk to me... It feels... you know... lonely..."she let out a weak chuckle making me more pity. I don't want to pity her... It would hurt her, do I care? Fuck. I don't know.

I stayed quiet and took a look at her.

"I'm sorry..."I apologized. "It had been hard for me to deal with these things..."I explained.

"Why?"she asked, again.

"Long story, I don't even want to remember it..."I said.

"Oh... okay"