7

A/N : this chapter is a bit of 'rated m' or something, but not all the way smut, so yeah, i've warned u

Third Person's POV

"Because she is here"Yoongi muttered.

"W-what?"Jimin looked up to Yoongi. "What do you mean she is here?!"Jimin voice became a little bit tense.

"I mean, she is still here, well, at least her soul..."Yoongi explained.

"What?!"Jimin is now in a total confusion. "Don't talk nonsense..."

"I'm not..."Yoongi looked at the younger. Jimin just sat there and trying so hard to process Yoongi's words.

"Well... Mr... Maybe it's getting late and I probably need to go now..."Jimin stood up.

"It's Min Yoongi, just call me Yoongi"Yoongi said.

"Well Yoongi, it's nice talking to you, thanks for your time, I'll see you around..."Jimin bowed as he exited the house.

Yoongi just stared at him until the door was closed. He sighed as he picked the glasses from the table and putting it into the dish washer.

He got up stairs and went to his room. As soon as he got there, he laid on his bed. And dozed off.

Yoongi's POV

I was standing at the balcony. Staring at the night sky and the line of stars.

I could feel the breeze from the wind. It's warm and comforting. I was really enjoying the moment, until I felt something wrapped around my waist.

A pair of hands. A small and petite one.

I spun and looked back. It's Jiwoo. Her gaze was locked with mine. Her expression was calming yet vulnerable. She then tipped toe and leaning closer to me.

Then I felt a warm pair of thin lips against mine. She kissed me. It felt really nice, really, really nice. Her hands were trailing to my neck and she interlocked her fingers with my hair.

My hands unconsciously wrapped around her waist. Without me knowing, I responded to her kiss as I leaned in and kissed back.

I took a step forward, she took a step backwards. We kept doing that until we entered my room. We pulled out cause the lack of oxygen. I stare at her for a while and started to realize something.

I can touch her?

I'm touching her?

But I brushed the thought away. I brought my hands up and caressed Jiwoo's cheek. She closed her eyes as she grabbed my wrist.

Suddenly our position is now all different. She is sitting at the edge of my bed, while I'm in front of her. Trying to crawl on top of her.

I leaned in again, kissing her by the lips. Then I trailed kisses to her neck. Her skin is so soft against my lips. I keep kissing her neck and end up on her jawline, and then her colar bone.

Then suddenly I opened my eyes.

It was a dream...

I sat as I rub my eyes with my fingers. I'm sweating.

I was dreaming about Jiwoo again. But this time, I could literally touch her. The scene was vivid and it felt really, real.

I could feel my blood running through every vein in my body as I kept thinking about the last dream I had just now.

Oh I wish those dreams are real.