13

Yoongi's POV

I'm driving home right now bringing my friend, Taehyung, from the airport.

When I arrived, I noticed Jimin standing in front of my house entrance. I furrowed my eyebrows.

He said he want to see me. And turned out Jimin and Taehyung knew each other.

I opened the door of my house and startled at the view in front of me.

Jiwoo sitting on the floor hugging both of her knees, burying her face on it. I heard her sobs.

My anger rose and I shouted at Jimin to leave. He did.

"Ji-Jiwoo?"I heard Taehyung mumbled looking at Jiwoo.

Jiwoo snap her head at Taehyung, so did I. He knew her?

And yes, Taehyung also can see. That was actually how we became friends. Because he believes everything that I saw as well, while everyone just saying that we are a lunatic person.

Me and Taehyung step into the house while he drag his luggage inside.

Jiwoo wiped her tears and stood.

"T-Taehyung?"she asked.

"Y-you were here the whole time?"Taehyung asked back.

"Okay... I need explanation, let's talk in the living room"I spoke. I'm damn confused right now...

We went to my living room and sat.

"She lived with you hyung?"Taehyung asked me. I nodded. "B-but..."Taehyung looked so confused. "after your funeral, I came here and you're not here..."Taehyung looked at Jiwoo.

"Well I don't know either..."Jiwoo shrugged. She is still sobbing.

"So... you two know each other?"I asked.

"Yes... Me, Jiwoo, and Jimin were best friends since our childhood"Taehyung explained. "But, after Jiwoo's death, me and Jimin went through a big fight"his eyes was aimlessly looking at the coffee table.

"Can I know about the fight?"I asked again.

"Actually, I started to get pissed by Jimin for a long time... I mean, clearly, Jiwoo love him so much,"

"Loved, I loved him"Jiwoo stated.

"As I was saying, until that night, Jiwoo having a party, not that big tho, she caught Jimin kissing, more like making out with a girl, you probably already know..."Taehyung explained and I nodded. "After Jiwoo's death, Jimin satrted to regret everything... I blame him for being late, until a half of a year past, I moved to Daegu and met you tight?"Taehyung asked in the end.

"Oh..."I nodded. "But, Jiwoo... What did Jimin say to you a while back?"I asked.

"U-uh... he kinda confess..."she looked down. "But as Taehyung said, too late... I'm already hurt... He asking for forgiveness as well..."

"Did you accept it?"I keep asking.

She just nod.

There were an awkward silence, until Taehyung's phone rang.

"Yes?"

"..."

"Really?"

"..."

"The hell?! Fine fine"

He hung up.

"Yoongi-hyung... I guess I don't have to stay here... My apartment roommate just called me, said that it was ready from yesterday..."he explained.

"Good for you... just take a bus, I'm tired..."I said lazily.

"Thanks for picking me up before. I'll go now... bye"he grabbed his luggage and exited himself.

_________

A/N : I'm on my period and it hurts fckn bad, ffs.