9

Third Person's POV

They dozed off after a while, when suddenly Yoongi was awakened. He is startled because he suddenly fell to the floor.

He immediately sat up and rub his whole face. He felt kind of numb around his shoulder because it landed harshly at the floor.

He looked to his side and found Jiwoo sleeping peacefully. He remembered he hugged her a while ago, and he tried to move his fingers to her arm. But failed as his hand got through her body.

He let out a disappointed sigh. He then smile weakly at her.

"Yah... Let's go inside... it's kind of cold..."Yoongi tried to wake her.

"Hmm... I can't feel anything... I'm kind of tired... just go by yourself"she responded still shutting her eyes.

That one sentence rang repeatedly in his mind.

I can't feel anything

He is lost at his thoughts. He was kind of a bit disappointed. In the fact that he could feel her appearance. He felt warm just by looking at her. He just sighed and went inside the house.

Yoongi is now at a convenience store to buy some ingredients and beverages. After buying a few things, he went back home and put all of the stuff to its place.

He then felt a little bit bored and decided to play his piano. He went to his empty room, there stood a grand piano at the corner. He opened the piano and he took of the usual red sheets. He seated himself at the chair.

He didn't open any piano sheets. He just randomly played the piano. He letting himself out throughout the rhythm that was playing from his fingers hitting different tiles and notes.

Someone was peeking from the door. It's nobody but Jiwoo. She looked at Yoongi playing the piano gracefully. She stepped into the room. Unknowingly she made lustful steps. Moving here and there following the flow from Yoongi's rhyme.

She closed her eyes while she dance and flew. The sound suddenly stopped making Jiwoo snap her head towards Yoongi direction.

Yoongi's POV

I was playing the piano. I wasn't sure to what I was playing. I just let my fingers lead me through every notes they hit. While I was playing, I felt a presence in the room, I looked up seeing Jiwoo, she was, dancing...

I kept on playing and watching her flew around. Suddenly my fingers stopped from playing. I swear I could see lights from her. It was a distraction, a beautiful distraction.

He turned her head to my direction. I'm still putting my poker face on. She blushed a little bit. She caught me starring at her. I looked down a little bit embarrassed. She chuckled and walked closer.

"Did I interrupt you?"she asked me.

"Not really..."I answered.

"Look... about last night, just- nevermind, just forget it"she shook her head a bit like she is trying to get rid of something from her mind.

There was a bit of silence. A good way of silence.

"Jiwoo..."I suddenly called her, and not regretting it. She faced me. "If you have something in mind, just tell me... Don't try to hide it"

She looked at me straight in the eyes. She looked amussed.

"N-no... It's just a ridiculous thing"