12

Third Person's POV

"This is Jimin!"the person kept yelling. But no answers. Jimin sighed and was about to leave. But something caught his mind.

He turned around and got back in front of Yoongi's door.

"Jiwoo? Can you hear me?"Jimin spoke from the back of the door.

Jiwoo was a bit taken aback and just kept listening.

"Well I hope you heard me and will hear me out, if don't, I don't mind looking like an idiot talking to a door"he chuckled as he put his head to the door. He then changed his position, he sat leaning against the door.

"Jiwoo... I'm so stupid aren't I?"he chuckled weakly. "Do you know the phrase you will only know you love them when they leave you? Well it happened..."Jimin started to tear up.

"I'm too stupid to realize that you love me,"

"I'm too stupid to realize that the feeling is mutual..."Jimin can't hold his tears anymore, he lost his pride by crying behind that door.

Jiwoo at the other side is now on her knees while clenching her fist trying to hold any tears. But her eyes betrayed her and she cried.

Jimin sobbed and wipe all of his tears. He's trying to stabilize his tone and condition.

"I-I know why y-you--"Jimin couldn't help to say anymore words. "I know, why you were-- b-breathless, that night"he finally spoke making Jiwoo cried harder.

"Y-you saw me didn't you?"he asked, although he knows that the other can't even answer. Jimin chuckled bitterly and ran his fingers through his hair roughly. "I'm asking for your forgiveness..."Jimin muttered weakly. He stood up and placed his forehead against the door.

Jiwoo is sobbing and out of air right now.

Suddenly their attention was caught by the sound of an engine sound.

Yoongi arrived with his car. He got out with another boy coming out from the passenger seat.

"Jimin?"Yoongi turned his head towards the male.

"Chim?"the unknown male followed Yoongi from the back.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows seeing the unknown male. His eyes widened at the sight.

"What are you doing here?"Yoongi asked as he walked towards the door.

"I-I was looking for you, but you weren't here..."Jimin stuttered a bit.

"Park Jimin? Is that really you?"the unknown male called. Yoongi still got his confused face on those two.

"Kim Taehyung... long time no see..."Jimin smiled bitterly at the male in front of him.

"Why didn't you tell me you live here hyung?"Taehyung snap his head to Yoongi.

"Should I?"Yoongi replied. Yoongi then opened the door and startled at the sight in front of his bare eyes.

Taehyung's eyes got widened as well.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"Yoongi's voice rose and he looked at Jimin angrily.

"I-I..."Jimin shivered at Yoongi's voice and stuttered.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT THIS INSTANT!! I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING THINK CLEAR RIGHT NOW!"Yoongi shouted at Jimin's face and pointing at his fence.

"S-sorry.."Jimin mumbled and was gone that instant.