Chapter 10

Baker POV

After a few hours everything died down, the parents and kids all left around 11pm leaving the young adults and teens to continue the party.

The music got louder as they all left, urging everyone to start dancing around the fire with beers in their hands. Though I sat between Austin and Troy cuddling up with Justin, munching on marshmallows and roasting them in the fire.

Austin tried his best to tell scary stories but I had other ideas and snorted at the third attempt throwing my two cents in "the Lockness monster doesn't exist, it was just a water snake and rocks in the water that looked like a sea monster but it was only the water rapidly receeding and returning to normal between sightings. There is no such thing" yeah, I wasn't just a pretty face.

"Ugh, stop ruining my scary stories Bake. So uncool" the older male whined and pouted crossing his arms over his buff chest he glared into the fire.

I smirked and opened my mouth to continue being a pain in the ass when a hot bolt of irritation shot down my spine at the sound of maybe one of the most irritating voices ever "Now this is just disgusting. I thought it couldn't get worse, but look at this. Gay lovers, and related by blood? I might vomit"

Eddie appeared walking up to us, sneering in disgust just making his relatively attractive face look extremely horrid. "Yeah, I can feel the stomach acid coming on" I mused before snapping my own glare over at the rotten Beta "But for different reasons, like. I don't know, your face? Existence maybe?"

"Fuck, the lap dog talks?" He spat to the ground not far from my feet, his eyes glaring at me hatefully though his hatred of me only turned me on. Good, hate me fuckface.

"Leave us alone, Eddie" Troy ground out between his teeth, glaring up at the wolf while twitching as if fighting himself not to beat the guy down. Though luckily Justin's grip around his shoulders was keeping him docile.

"Eugh, I don't know which ones worse. The sinful faggot or the lap dog bitch. You both smell equally like shit" he scoffed, curling his lip at us. I was seconds away from nailing his testicles to my front door, and I could see Austin and Justin was thinking the same thing with their icy glares. I was wondering how Eddie could ignore the glares of Alphas so easily as he gave the two brothers a look "honestly, how can you guys even stand being near these fags? Tainting your bloodline by shacking up with your own uncle. I'm disgusted just being in the same pack"

"Then leave" I tackled on shrugging without care "if you hate it so much, hate it somewhere else fuckface. Leave us alone. Honestly won't be any sweat off our balls"

He just couldn't take a hint but as soon as another disrespectful curse against the LGBT left his lips, a blur passed in front of us and Eddie landed on his face in the dirt, inches away from the fire.

Everyone stared wide eyed. In shocked silence at Shaun. Tyler's Omega mate, seething in rage as Ed tried to comprehend what had happened. Touching his bloody lip and bruised cheek bewildered, looking up at the small dainty Omega who looked about ready to rip his insides out with his teeth.

But he didn't get the chance as Tyler rushed over and pulled Shaun away into his arms to calm him down, just as his rage turned into sobs "what the fuck?! Keep your runt on a leash!" Ed snapped, probably with a death wish.

He paled as Tyler's eyes flashed and he gently passed Shaun off to his best friend to get in Ed's face, a breath apart. Tyler's hand gripping the front of Eddie's shirt, choking him as he spoke in a deadly cold tone of voice that made even me shudder into submission "say another word to my brother, nephew or mate with that disrespectful vile mouth of yours ever again, and disembowlment will be the least of your concern. Get out of my sight, cretin"