Chapter 6

---Smutty warning! Rated R- PG 16 -smexy stuff. No Like No Read----

Troy's POV

This Mason guy was strange. He was so calm and collected and he could give you whiplash, he was that fast with his words. Changing stories and his calm banter with Justin's witty throw back's. It was endearing, like it was impossible to hate the guy.

I saw why Justin's grin got wider everytime he laughed with Mason. This was his best friend, soul mate, brother. And I could only wish Baker and I were this awesome together.

I didn't even mind that he joined us on our date even till dessert. I could laugh along at the seemingly normal stories they told, reminising together. Nothing like the crazy stories Baker and I had to tell but always avoided talking about. Everything had an embarrassing ending on our side for either or both of us.

At some point I had moved closer to Justin and practically cuddled with him while eating my ice cream with Justin's deathly cake. My eyes drifted to the crowds that were walking past the ice rink on the other side and I instantly growled as Serena stepped out of the rink with her posse.

"You okay Troy?" Justin asked as I sat up straight glaring as she spotted me, probably by scent and smirked slaundering over making me gag.

"Nope, everything is wrong now" I huffed and turned my back to her looking at Justin's raised brow and Mason's knowing shake of the head "guessing you know this too"

"From your sudden hostility and her predatory sway of the hips and smirk, yes. She believes you two are destined to rule the world. Or am I over exhadurating the situation?" Mason concluded calmly making me give a wolf whistle to which he bowed his head and bite into a piece of his waffle.

"You are good. And yeah, she pisses me off saying we're mates and all that, even said 'even if I have to make sure of it' last time" I growled and Justin frowned wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer.

"Over my dead body" he growled. I caught a glimpse of something and looked at Mason as his fork fell from his lips and his eyes flashed from their freaky periwinkle to a bright colour I have never seen in anyones eyes before.

Justin cursed but somehow shook his head at me telling me to stay still. After a few seconds Mason blinked, his eyes back to their previous colour of periwinkle. Shaking his head he reached to rub his forehead "my apologies"

"Did you-" Justin started but was so rudely interupted by heels clicking to a stop next to our table on the other side of the rails sectioning off the restuarant to the mall itself.

"Well well, if it isn't my gorgeous boo. Why didn't you tell me you were having a party. Maybe we should make this a triple date, I mean three boys, three girls. It must be destiny calling" I visibly shuddered and gagged before turning to her with a sneer.

"Guess I'll just press ignore and block that mofo. Because his calls are sick jokes" I spat making her lip pull back in a snarl.

"Besides, our party is already full. I already reside as the third wheel. There are no more room for more wheels. As you teenagers would say" Mason surprised me by speaking up. Making everyone glance at him.

"You're hot and all but-"

"Thank you, but I do not recall asking for your opinion of me. Now please, if you would so kindly move along. My friend here has a short temper and, I would not blame him for hitting a girl. I mean all wolves are considered equal, am I correct?"

"Of course you are" Justin smirked and it turned me on. Like hard core. It was sadistic how his eyes flashed to his true eyes for a moment and the three girls jumped with squeaks before Serena brushed it off.