Chapter 8

Troy's POV

It has been a few days since the amazing date with Justin, and almost christening my dad's car not that I doubt they hadn't already done that. Nor did I want to think about it.

Though the weekend was upon us, making Baker's party extravagansa tonight.

He thinks he'll get trampolenes and Build-a-Bear. But we had something completely different planned. I would take Baker out to distract him. Austin arranged a kidnapping for him and to make it more authentic I would also have to be kidnapped, but he asked for the lecrosse team to do it and since Baker went no where near their fields for some odd hate for lecrosse, he wouldn't recognize the scents, we hoped.

Which then we will arrive at the real party. Where there will be alcohol, not that we can even get drunk, a lot of fairy lights and a big bond fire. Everyone will be there, but it's arranged that after 11pm all the moms and dads and their kids leave the party to leave the young ones to really party.

I was really hoping Baker would like it, everyone in the pack loved Baker and we wanted him to see that. He was just one of those you just couldn't hate. I don't think even the doochebag Beta I'll have to work alongside in a couple of years, or his pals hated Baker.

They weren't really invited but would probably still show up since it wasn't far from the pack itself. Serena was definately not invited but I highly doubt she wouldn't show up just to annoy me.

I got up early Friday morning and did the final arrangements with Austin who went to gather the team and prepare the capture when we finished discussing the details. I talked to Baker's younger older sister, Drew, to confirm decorations and her team of decorators.

My mom and Baker's mom along with a few others were preparing the foods and Cake. And my uncles Sam, Tyler and Zeke were in charge of getting the alcohol and bondfire ready with their small team.

They had the whole day to plan and decorate but I needed to distract Baker for the entire day and Justin said he had an idea but that it would be a challenge as well as take up a lot of time. But assured me it would pass in a blur.

Babysitting.

I didn't really like that idea. I knew little about child care, I stayed really far away from taking care of my siblings. And diaper changing, no ways. But this was for the greater good so I agreed, hesitantly.

Now I had to drag Baker out of the house and convince him to spend the day babysitting a 3 year old and an 18 week old and get him to the Mall in time to get kidnapped.

Sighing I took a last look at Justin who gave me a thumbs up making me whine and continue forth. Waltzing into the Clive residence like I owned the place as I usually did and went to Baker's room, waking him the old fashioned way.

Screaming and jumping on him making him scream and fall to the floor before he realised I was just being a dick. He cursed my very existence as I only grinned shoo-ing him to go shower. His birthday wasn't until midnight tonight but that was when the chances he'll find his mate starts. It may take weeks, months, even years before he meets his mate or he could sniff them out tonight.

The mate thing was always the tricky part. I practically dressed Baker before dragging him down to make him drive us in his run down jeep he and his dad fixed up together.

"Where is everyone? There's usually a lot more people around" he mumbled frowning as he drove us out of the pack territory.

"Beats me, it's friday and a public holiday they probably all have plans or decided it's a good day to sleep in" I shifted turning on the radio.

My Uncle My Mate (BoyxBoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara