Chapter 1

13 years later

Troy's POV

Have you ever loved someone so much but you just can't be together the way you want to. Sure you can be friends but its just never enough.

Since I found out what love was, what it meant I had felt it every day. Every time I saw him I couldn't help but drown in his eyes. They were just so mesmerizing. But I haven't seen those eyes for nearly two years now.

It had been the worst and longest two years of my life. I tried not to let it show and tried not to be depressed but somehow my best friend knew I was depressed. He's the only soul that knows about me and this man.

I don't suspect anyone else knows, but I told Baker and he's been supportive of me and this man. Sure I have never kissed or did anything romantic with this man but that didn't stop my thoughts about him.

Somehow I think it was for the best that he left for two years. Or I would have jumped him every time I saw him, and I doubt my father would have appreciated that very much.

See this man was my uncle, my father's youngest brother. He's only 7 years older than me but we were family. Blood related. That was I think the only thing that kept us from jumping each other.

We were family, family didn't do that sort of thing with eachother. Its considered incest I believe. But that didn't stop me from wanting him. Oh so desperately.

In the beginning I just wanted to be around him, then I wanted to kiss him like my parents kissed each other then when I turned 15 I wanted to fuck his brains out every chance I could get.

Now since he hasn't been around for two years I felt like I might just die waiting for him to return. He told everyone he would leave for training with the Enforcers , to become one himself. The only way I knew he was okay was my dad being the Alpha had regular updates.

I asked my dad when he'd be back but he just said "when he's ready" like what the hell does that mean?! I wanted to know when he'd be back. So that I would know to resist jumping him when I saw him, or steer clear of him for a while. Even though any attempt would be futile.

Recently I haven't had a lot of control over Wolfe, our 18th coming up he has been really rebellious and anxious. He once took over and punched a guy hard enough to break his nose. And all the kid did was stand just a little too close!

I don't know what his problem is but then again I do. He was getting impatient and angry because he hasn't visited. I was pretty hurt over it but there isn't really anything I could do about it. I tried getting dad to send me out there or demand he come visit but he just told me he couldn't interrupt his training and that it was way too dangerous for me out there. And that I will get my chance out there soon enough, you know for my Alpha training with the Enforcers.

I just wanted to see him god dammit!

I growled and threw the Axe aside grabbing the wood I stuck my fingers into the gap I made with the Axe and tore the wood into two. It wasn't a perfect cut down the middle but so what.

"Woah, what did the wood ever do to you?" I heard Baker from behind me and looked over my shoulder at the blonde hair blue eyed surfer god.

"Shut up. I'm angry. I will shove wood up your ass and definately not the boner kind of wood" I grunted at him and he laughed. He threw his Axe down and threw his arm around my shoulders.

"Calm down Troy-boy" he shook me slightly making me roll my eyes "don't worry, he'll be back" he said in my ear making me frown.

"I know, I just can't- Ugh!" I shrugged Baker off and grabbed another log of wood tearing it in half. I could feel Wolfe taking over as he took the one half slamming it on our knee breaking it in two again.