Chapter 9

Baker's POV

I felt totally elated after leaving my Aunt's house. I just loved my little cousins, though it's sad I was the only male of my mother and her sister's kids. But I didn't have the entire need for a brother or male cousin. I had Troy and he was brother enough for me.

However, I did find something odd that Troy wanted to go shopping. No offence, but guys don't shop. No matter how gay you are, it felt wrong in a way. Not that I'm a sexist either, I'm totally all for the female species. It just made me feel awkward really.

And I knew Troy felt the same about it like I did. But I chose not to question it, maybe he just wanted a new Avenged Sevenfold T-Shirt to replace the one I knew he wore out before ripping thanks to a temper tantrum a while back.

Yeah, I had accepted his split personality. This Wolfe wasn't all that bad honestly, I loved to overexhadurate, but I have been placed in a position where I found my nose busted and bloody thanks to a wolfy temper tantrum.

But I oddly didn't mind that much, he was my brother after all. Siblings fought, wrestled even had serious arguments. I was happy to be able to see, and sometimes manage, all of Troy's sides.

I pulled into a parking spot at the mall and slipped out locking the doors behind me. I sniffed and stopped what I was doing, catching movement behind me. I went to turn around but I was too late.

Darkness engulfed me and my arms were grabbed held behind my back tight. Panic shot through me instantly and I struggled "what the?! Troy!" I yelled out but couldn't break my arms free before they were tied back by a zip tie and rope making me jerk away but two new sets of arms grabbed my biceps lifting me up.

I growled and kicked my legs hitting something and earning a satisfying yelp with whoever my foot connected to. But I didn't stop squirming and calling out for Troy.

"Baker?! What's happening?! Where are you, I can't see!" Troy yelled in panic close by me but he then yelped and a thud came from behind me followed by his groan.

I tried not to snarl in case these were clueless humans with suicidal tendencies and jerked to try and get away before my head connected with another to my right making the grip fall and I took the chance dropping to my feet.

Using the shock as advantage I knocked the other one away the same and stepped back ripping at the binds but the back of my legs hit something low. I stumbled but a hand pushed me back and I tumbled into what seemed like a trunk, landing ontop of Troy who groaned in pain. "Baker" he sounded dizzy making my eyes widen and I scrambled but I was forced down.

The sound of the trunk closing had me growling before spitting curses "fuck! Troy are you okay? Jesus!" I faught heavily against the binds growling as frustration grew, as well as the panic in my chest.

"I, think I hit my head. Baker. What's happening?" My heart ached at the sound of my best friend wimpering beside me, cursing I tried to lay still and listen. Trying to pick up on anything.

"Some jackasses just made a huge mistake" I sneered into the darkness before we both yelped as the car jumped, my head hitting both the roof and the floor of the trunk.

I groaned in pain with Troy before turning my head next to me "I have an idea, turn your back to me and I'll do the same, maybe we can get the binds off" I heard his heard skip a beat but passed it off as the panic of the situation "come on Troy, we're not humans. We can get out of this"

He gulped before yet again the car jumped making me groan and shake away the dizziness "okay. Let's try it" I wiggled and withered before getting onto my side, fingers gripping the rope that seemed to get tighter.