Chapter 6

Louis walked to school the next morning, well he more or less limped. He didn't want to go into detail about what happened last night. Long story short, his dad had a new way
of punishing him. Actually abusing him, which was something Louis' dad never did, well not sexually anyway.

Louis limped to his locker, just praying Harry wouldn't notice or get worried. That was the last thing he needed. Soon Louis felt arms around his waist and he couldn't help but smile.

"Hi Harry." He smiled and turned around, of course seeing Harry. Harry studied him for a moment and frowned.

"Louis... What's that?" Harry asked pointing to the large bruises on Louis' neck, which he just noticed were becoming more noticeable. At least they didn't look like hand prints anymore.

"Haz, its nothing." Louis smiled and kissed Harry's cheek softly. Harry sighed and nodded, even though he knew it wasn't nothing.

"Let's go to class yeah?" Harry asked and Louis nodded walking to their class.

-----------------------------------

As the day went on Louis and Harry got to learn a whole lot more about each-other, even the stupid stuff no one needed to know.

Louis' phone buzzed in his pocket, his sighed grabbing it looking at the text, it was from his dad. Which was highly unusual to get during class.

To Louis:

Not going to be able to pick you up. Take the bus.

Louis read it and furrowed his eyebrows. No love you or anything like that? Louis shrugged and didn't reply. He did love his father, just he hated him most of the time.

The last bell of the day rang and Louis looked at Harry.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Louis smiled and pecked Harry's lips softly. Harry smiled and nodded getting up from his desk.

Harry usually walked home, he never really liked the bus. Loud, noisy, and expessically those annoying people you can't stand. He didn't mind walking at all though.

Harry walked down the side walk when he was stopped by a person. He looked up at the man.

"Don't I know you?" Harry questioned.

The man smirked and nodded. "I think you know exactly who I am." He said, that voice hit Harry's ears. Louis' father.

"You're Louis' dad aren't you?" Harry asked pushing some curls out of his face. Mark's expression didn't change from the hate red that was on it. Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "Is it because I'm dating your son?" Harry asked again and that's what set him off. Mark pushed Harry up against the wall, holding his arms back in a painful position.

"You listen here kid. Louis, isn't available. He can't date you hear me? He's a worthless piece of shit and you know it. I admire that you feel pity like I do. But that's only for my enjoyment." Mark said harshly and Harry's eyes widened in shock.

"Louis is not worthless. He's kind and caring. How can you talk about your own son like that?" Harry shot back. He loved Louis. And people didn't mess with the person he loved most.

Mark chuckled. "Oh that's right, he's only useful in bed. Makes a great sex toy." Mark muttered. "A great punching bag too. So defenseless and small. Innocent too." Mark smirked and Harry shook his head.

"I-I can't believe you!" Harry yelled squirming in his arms.

Mark chuckled and turned Harry around so the were face to face. "I better not see you again at my house or near my son, got it?" Mark said and Harry nodded, even though he wasn't going to stick to it. He wasn't going to hurt Louis, he loved Louis. How could you hurt someone you love?

Mark smiled and let go if Harry. Harry grabbed his bag and ran off quickly, down the street.

Louis. Louis. Louis. Repeated in his mind. He knew what those bruises were. He knew everything now, and it sickened him.

Harry saw Louis climb off the bus in front of Louis' house and he quickly ran up to him out of breath.

"Louis!" He yelled and he looked at him.

"Harry what are you doing?!" Louis whispered yelled.

"I know everything. I know about your dad. I'm here for you okay. Your dad wants us I break up. We'll make it work. I promise. I promise okay?" Harry said and kissed Louis passionately. Louis had tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe someone cared so much.

Harry pulled away. "I have to go, I love you Louis." Harry smiled and ran off. Louis' heart swelled.

"I love you too!" He called out as he saw his dad's car come down the road.

"Hey dad." Louis greeted causally.

Mark rolled his eyes. "Just get in the house." He said pushing Louis inside.

A/N Sorry about the late  update, next Wednesday I promise aI'll update. Until then, I love you all and don't forget to follow, vote and comment. I love reading your guys' ideas.

-Amanda :)