Chapter 3

(Warning Sexual content, Also please don't hate sense it's daddy kink, like its really a father and a son. It's just a fanfic, I know Louis' dad isn't like this, it's a fanfic for enjoyment. So if you please, calm your tits :) -Amanda)

Louis got out of the car when they got home, he walked inside and stood in the livingroom, afraid.

Mark walked in and smiled.

"You know the drill, in my room, strip and stand in the corner facing the wall. You have one minute to get your slut of an ass up there."

Louis nodded and ran upstairs, quicky taking off his shirt and trousers. He swallowed hard pulling down his boxers. Louis walked to the wall and stood in the corner looking at the wall, his bare ass exposed.

Within a few seconds he heard footsteps, and then his dad walked through the front door, he turned slightly trying to look at him.

"Don't look at me, look at the walk." Mark hissed as he set a box down which made Louis furrow his eyebrows as he stared at the wall, then it hit him. The damn sex toys. Louis hated them, anf everything about them.

"Okay baby, come over to daddy." Mark said as he sat on the bed. Louis nodded and turned and walked over to him, he so badly wanted to cover his cock, but his father never allowed it.

"So beautiful baby, just like always." His dad whispered in his ear making Louis shiver slightly. His dad knew his sweet spots, which also ticked Louis off, because his dad knew how to make him a whimpering and withering mess, begging for more.

Mark smirked and kissed Louis' ear softly and nibbled slightly, his hands firming on Louis' waist. Louis shivered once again, making his dad chuckle.

"Lay down on the bed baby, on your back." Louis nodded and laid down biting his lip, he knew this is the part where his dad teased him.

Mark reached into the box, grabbing two pairs of handcuffs. Louis eyed them and swallowed nervously. He proceeded to put the handcuff Louis' hands to the bed post. Mark smirked as he took out two more pairs and did the same to Louis' ankles. Now Louis lay, completely exposed for his father.

Mark smirked down at his son, he leaned down and kissed Louis' neck softly. He bit lightly, making multiple lovebites on Louis' tan skin. Louis was already squirming underneath his father.

He leaned down pinching Louis' nipples, Louis let out a strained whine. Mark chuckled.

"Patience love." He said and flipped Louis over so he was on his stomach. Mark leaned down and licked a thick stripe over Louis' hole, making him moan and push his ass up. Mark chuckled and slid his tongue inside, slowly moving it in and out.

Louis moaned, pulling at his wrists and ankles, begging for more friction. Louis didn't understand why when his father did certain things to him, it made him melt right on the spot.

Mark smiled and pulled his tongue out and looked at Louis.

"Want daddy's cock baby?" He asked and Louis nodded.

"Y-Yes daddy please." Louis begged pushing his ass up once again. Mark smirked, loving what he did to his son. He smiled and turned Louis back onto his back.

"Daddy wants to see your face when I fuck you senseless." Mark said and Louis moaned.

Mark rolled a condom onto his length and lined up at Louis' hole. He smiled and thrusted in, making Louis gasp and whimper slightly. He never got used to the feeling of someone in him.

Mark started thrusting without letting Louis adjust, which is what he always did. Mark was rough, the teasing he wasn't so much, but when it came to fucking, thats when he got rough.

"D-Daaddyy.." Louis whimpered loudly.

"Shh baby, be a goodboy for daddy." Mark said as he thrusted harder making Louis cry out slightly.

Mark kept going and stroked Louis with his thrusts, which of course made Louis moan. He smiled and pulled out only to slam back in, hitting Louis' prostate dead on.

Louis let out a loud cry of pleasure.

"F-Fuck daddy do it again, again please." Louis begged, he was already a mess. His fringe covered in sweat, his face flushed. Red lines formed on his wrists and ankles from pulling at the handcuffs.

Mark smiled. "What a goodboy." He commented and began to slam into Louis' prostate repeatedly.

"Fuck yes daddydaddydaddy..." Louis moaned and bucked his hips up, indecating he was close.

"Go ahead baby, cum for daddy." He said and stroked Louis again, giving him a few tugs. Louis cried out as he came all over his hand.

Mark smirked looking at Louis, who was obviously wrecked.

"You were such a good boy for daddy." Mark smiled and kissed Louis, Louis kissed back tiredly.

Mark pulled away and Louis was still panting. "I-I like being a g-good boy for d-daddy." Louis said and smiled at his father.

Mark smiled and unhandcuffed Louis and carried Louis to his bedroom, and soon Louis fell asleep, which he indeed needed.

A/N Sorry if this is bad, posting secretly in Spanish class!
Love youuuu alllll

-Amanda :)