Chapter 1

Louis groaned as he got out of bed, he had left his window open the night before. He got up, his bare feet hitting the cold hard wood floor.

Louis rubbed his tired eyes and closed the window, it was Monday, it was his first day of highschool, well his second year anyway. He liked school, but he loved middle school better, he actually had friends when he was that age.

He got on his uniform, which he loved in an odd way, he didn't know why he loved the uniform, not alot of people did. He grabbed his backpack and made his way down the stairs to see his father.

"Morning dad." Louis said with a smile grabbing an apple off the counter.

"Mornin' Louis." His dad replied. Louis sighed happily at what a normal day it seemed to be. Louis bit into his apple and sighed.

"I have to go dad, don't want to be late for school." He said as he walked to the door.

"Wait, Louis. Aren't you forgetting something?" His dad, Mark asked, sheepishly pointing to his lips. Louis sighed and nodded pecking his fathers lips.

"No, you know the rule." Mark said and pulled Louis closer to him kissing him again, this time deeper, and more passionate, even though Louis didn't feel the same. He wasn't in love with his father, he wanted to find his own love. He wanted to be what his peers called 'normal' and marry a girl, but his dad had to fuck that up for him, because he was gay.

Louis wasn't proud of being gay, he felt like it was wrong. He didn't even know why he got that idea. But that's just how he felt.

Mark finally pulled away and tapped Louis' head. "Hurry, you don't want to miss the bus." He said with a smile, that was half a smirk.

Louis rolled his eyes secretly at that and walked out the door, and stood on the curb waiting for the bus to come down the street and pick him up. Louis got on the bus and sat down in on of the two front seats. He always sat in to same seat everyday.

When the bus pulled up to the school, he waited until everyone got off, which was ony a few people, he was too afraid to get in someone's way. 

Louis walked into the school, immedately walking to his locker grabbing his books and supplies he needed for class. Louis made his way down the long hallway. Towards the left of the school was the dorms, since this was also a boarding school. Louis wanted to live here, but his dad refused. 

Louis walked into his classroom, sitting alone at a table. it wasn't different from last year, last year was just the same. Sometimes he would walk down the hallway and get called a name like 'fag' or any hurtful name that could be used against him.

But the worst one was everyone would call him 'Louise'. Which was the one he hate most, Louis couldn't help that he was a bit femine. 

"Hello Louise, how's your day?"  Zayn said, the person he hated most.

"Don't call me Louise.." Louis muttered softly, not wanting to start anything.

'What was that? Did you say something?" Zayn asked with a chuckle. Louis frowned and looked down at the desk, making Zayn laugh more as he walked off to his own seat. Louis would do anything to have the confidence to shut that boy up.

He sighed as the bell rang, he knew it was going to be a long first day.

A/N: Whoo first chapter!!!! I update this story every Wenesday! Love all of you!

-Amanda :)