CHAPTER THIRTEEN

[BENDY, BORIS, SAMMY, ALICE, TAKETE, and SPENCER have finished destroying all the items]

"I fail to understand how you're so calm when everyone can die, My Lord." Sammy said to Bendy. The devil shrugged. "Well, have you noticed what I am? I'm a demon. A devil. Yet you question my calmness about the fact that millions of people can die. Good job, Sammy. You know logic." Bendy sighed. Sammy sighed. Boris suddenly froze. "Eh...? What's up with you?" Bendy asked. Boris' fur stood up to the point where he looked like a black and white cotton ball. Bendy snorted. "Alright, what's your issue now?" He crossed his arms with a smirk. Boris ran out of the room. He heard it. He knew he did. Henry was hurt and he just knew it. Boris ran downstairs, with Bendy attempting to keep up the best he could. "BORIS, YOU FURBALL-" Bendy called after him. He couldn't think of a better insult at this point. Boris stopped in front of the S3 Vault door, which was cracked open slightly. He stood still, listening. Bendy finally caught up, out of breath. "Boris, what th-" He started, but Boris cut him off. "Shh-! Listen..." The wolf muttered.

[HENRY is cowering in a corner in the S3 VAULT'S BEDROOM, away from JOEY, who has a wooden bat. HENRY seems to have been hit with it a few times.]

**** VIOLENCE WARNING? JUST NOT OKAY STUFF IN GENERAL. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ****

"Will you listen to me now, Henry? Or will you keep defying me?" Joey asked. Henry whined softly. "Joey... I just... I didn't do anything to you-!" He cried. Joey huffed. "You know what you said. I caught that. You may not have, but I did." The ravenette growled. Henry frowned. "What did I say...?" He asked, confused. Joey shook his head. "You just don't listen, do you?" He got closer, raising the bat again. Henry's eyes widened in fear. "Joey, don't..." He whispered. Joey was now in front of the brunette, who tried to make himself smaller. "I'm sorry, okay?!" He hissed. Joey's expression darkened. Henry realized he probably shouldn't have used that tone with the one who could possibly kill him. "Joey, I'm sorry..." Henry whispered. "Sure you are." Joey said darkly, raising the bat for another attack.

[BORIS and BENDY are standing in front of S3 VAULT'S KITCHEN DOOR, listening to what was going on]

"Oh my God, Bendy... He's trying to hurt him. You can tell" Boris said, starting to panic. Bendy, however, seemed perfectly calm, gently swishing his tail. "Hm. So he's just abusive in general, huh? What is it with those two... Domestic abuse?" Bendy asked calmly. Boris froze. "Bendy, that's not a subject to just talk about..." He relaxed slightly. "But yes, it would be considered that if Joey wasn't mentally not okay. If it were just Joey being aggressive, it would be abuse... I uh... I think." Boris explained. He shook his head. "Stay quiet. We need to know what's going on." The wolf muttered nervously.

[JOEY had just hit HENRY with a wooden bat a couple of times.]

"Now will you listen? I am going to rule. You will rule with me. I will spare your family if I feel like it. There is no demanding. Understood?" Joey asked, ready to attack again if needed. Henry nodded weakly. Joey grinned. "Good. I was afraid I'd have to hit you again to knock sense into you. I'm not trying to be mean, but that's simply how my parents taught me to listen." He explained. Henry froze. "Wait... What? Joey..." Henry looked up at Joey. "...Yes?" Joey waited. "What your parents did was illegal. Is that what all that was when we were younger?" The brunette asked. Joey stood still. "I never really thought of it as abuse, honestly. They just said if I didn't listen, they'd do something. I was never really allowed to work on cartoons because they thought it was stupid. Hmph... I guess they'll be the first to join my Ink army." Joey shrugged. "You really want to know what it was like?" He asked. Henry nodded slowly. "Alright. Pay attention." Joey snapped.

~FLASHBACK TO JOEY'S CHILDHOOD~

"Oh, please, Joey! What makes you think there's a living in animating?!" Joey's mother yelled. Joey looked down. "Well... It's fun. I mean... I..." The young boy trailed off. "Well, there's not. There's consequences if you go." The blonde hissed. Joey, being defiant, went anyways. When he got home five hours later, his mother was waiting. "Now what did I tell you...?" She asked. Joey's expression dropped. He knew what was coming.

~Flashback over~

(Short A/N: Sorry for all this not okay stuff. I just wanted a reason for Joey going crazy. Yikes- we need a warning, huh? I'm gonna go back and put warnings after this chapter is done.)

Henry frowned. "My God... That happened every night?" He asked curiously. "No, because my mother wanted it to be discipline. But, the way she did it was too much. See, she was always a bit too strong and usually couldn't control her anger. It's what you would expect from a teenager." Joey explained. Henry calmed down. "So that's how you think discipline works...?" Henry asked. Joey sighed. "Up until this moment, yes. I'm sorry, Henry. I didn't mean to actually hurt you." The ravenette said. Henry forced a smile. "I forgive you. Is the empire thing still happening?" He asked. Joey grinned.

"Oh, yes, Henry. Definitely. This is what I want."

(A/N: yikes)