THE RITUAL (Chapter Seven)

[SAMMY, BENDY, and the new creations they have created are in THE RITUAL ROOM.]

Bendy looked the two creations up and down. Spencer almost came up to his height, standing at six feet tall. Takete was about five feet tall. He looked more friendlier than Spencer. "You two are to obey me. I need to to seek out Joey Drew and Henry, befriend them, gain their trust, and bring them to me. Understood? You can take as long as you like. Obey their commands until it comes time to attack me or Sammy, or you feel it is time to betray them." Bendy told them. The two nodded. "Henry has an axe, so watch out for that. Do either of you have a weapon?" Bendy asked. Spencer raised his hand halfway up, and a butcher knife formed out of ink, then into the real thing. Bendy seemed amused. "Impressive. Now, our little sacrifices are in the S3 Vault. Bring them to me alive." Bendy stated. The two creations nodded. "Now, go!" Bendy sent them off.

[TEAM FREEDOM are sitting in S3 VAULT'S KITCHEN, discussing the contents of S3 VAULT]

"It's like a hotel down here. There's a bedroom connected to the kitchen. I made it just in case something bad could happen, and I was right for doing it." Joey said. Henry laughed. "Good job, Joey! You were prepared!" Henry smiled. "This entire Vault is Bendy proof." Joey proudly stated. They heard the vault door entrance open. Joey's face went pale. "Who could that be? Bendy and Sammy can't get in here..." He said nervously. Boris and Henry, who grabbed his axe a bit too quickly, ran out. 

"Hello...? Is anyone here?" Takete asked. "We ran from Bendy. Is anyone here?" He asked again. Henry walked over to the duo. "Come with me. You'll be safe here." He quickly pushed the board back into place and made sure it locked. He led the two into the kitchen. After Spencer explained their fake story, Joey accepted them into Team Freedom. Joey, however, pulled Henry closer to him just in case. Henry's face heated up when Joey didn't let go of his hand under the table. 

"Okay, now that we have two new helpers, the plan should go much more smoothly now." Joey said. They soon started telling little stories to keep everyone entertained. Spencer kept eyeing Henry a bit menacingly. Henry shifted uncomfortably as a few nervous whimpers escaped his mouth. Joey continued his story, but looked down at Henry to make sure he was okay. Once he didn't see anything wrong with him, he looked back at the group. He gently rubbed his thumb over Henry's hand to calm him down. It worked. 

After a bunch of stories, a meal, more stories, and a few other things, they entered the large room Joey had put beds in and called it a bedroom. "We should probably rest. We'll do the plan tomorrow." He said and laid down in a large king sized bed. He looked over and Henry and winked playfully. Henry, for the third time, blushed darkly. He hoped nobody noticed it. Alice laughed. "Henry, why don't you cuddle with Joey? Maybe if something tries to attack you, Joey can protect you." Alice said jokingly. Henry pulled his hood over his face and reluctantly laid next to Joey. "Oh, you doofus. Take your glasses off." Joey said, gently lifting Henry's glasses from his face and setting them on a nightstand. 

Spencer watched everyone. He didn't sleep. He knew what he had to do. He twirled his butcher knife between his fingers. "Lord Bendy will have you. Just you wait..." He muttered quietly after he was sure everyone was asleep.

(A/N: Yikes, Spencer does NOT wanna be friends. Takete might switch sides? Hmm? Who knows. FIND OUT!

Okay, yes. I know how gay this is getting. Yes, they somehow started dating. Don't ask me how.

Eh... who cares. See ya next chapter!!

ALSO! I'm listening to a nice liTTLE SPECIAL SONG WHILE WRITING. It's gonna be Spencer and Sammy's theme ;u;)

(Also, the "Just you wait" was an intentional Hamilton reference, so congrats to those who caught it.)