JOEY'S BETRAYAL (Chapter Ten)

(A/N: Yikes, a BATIM OST that fits with this chapter? That's new. Anyways, enjoy.)

[JOEY has control over everyone now. There's no escape.]

Henry frowned. "I can't believe this..." He muttered. "Joey... Him of all people..." He whimpered. Alice shook her head. "I know. This isn't right." She whispered. Henry went up to Joey. Joey simply smiled. "Ah, Henry... You're on my side, right? I know you are." The ravenette smirked. "Great things will happen, Henry. Trust me. I will create an ink monster army. I will be a GOD." Joey seemed excited. "And you, Henry, will be by my side. We will rule together." Joey said, grinning. "This went all according to my plan." He looked down at the brunette. Henry was shaking uncontrollably. A few days ago, he came back to the studio, thinking Joey wanted to see him after all these years. In the end, he ended up here. "Think, Henry. Think about where we started! Now look at us!" Joey exclaimed. Henry was panicking. He didn't know what to do. He felt helpless. Should he accept his fate and let everyone he cared about and more die or become mindless slaves and survive? Or should he save everyone and possibly die? Should he even risk it? What if he failed? This was what he had to do. This was his only chance. Shutting down the Ink Machine was the only way. But how was he going to do it with all the Searchers being produced and the ones already crawling around? He didn't have his axe. He knew Spencer had it, along with a butcher knife. Spencer was on Bendy's side. Bendy didn't want this to happen. Henry snuck off to where Bendy and Boris were being held. He opened the door and looked at their bonds. "Alright, do either of you know where Spencer is?" Henry asked. And the moment he asked, Spencer stepped forward. "Here's your axe. And a pocket knife just in case." He handed Henry the blades. Henry silently thanked him and cut off the ropes and took off the muzzle on Boris. Henry grinned. "Team Ink. Operation Save The World." He said. Boris nodded. "Let's destroy Joey's little dream empire!" Bendy exclaimed. "We're gonna need all the help we can get." Alice said, who had just walked in. Henry smirked. "Oh, I think everyone who's being used is gonna help us." He said. "I know who we need." Bendy said. "Who...?" Boris asked.

"We're gonna need some help from Sammy Lawrence."

(A/N: I'll work on this tomorrow. I hope you're enjoying this. Sorry about making Joey a traitor, I just needed something to happen so I could continue the story. See ya next chapter!)