OPERATION SAVE THE WORLD (Chapter Twelve)

[HENRY has lured JOEY downstairs in the S3 VAULT BEDROOM]

"So... You wanted me down here because...?" Joey asked. Henry shifted nervously on the floor. "Well... I..." He stuttered. He couldn't think of a legitimate excuse. His face reddened. Joey smirked at this. Henry just huffed and turned his face to the ground. This would be a long day.

[BENDY, SAMMY, and ALICE are in the INK MACHINE ROOM, trying to disable it halfway so they can continue their plan]

"Wait wait wait-" Alice said. "Don't we need to turn off the power and the Ink flow...?" She asked. Bendy nodded. "Yep, but doing this temporarily disables the creation of the Searchers. We'll turn off the flow next, which stops it entirely," He started. Bendy's expression dropped. "We're screwed..." He muttered. Sammy stopped what he was doing. "What do you mean, My Lord?" He asked nervously. "The items... We'd have to hide them. But Joey knows this place like his own mind, so he could just put them back no matter where we hid them!" Bendy whined. Sammy frowned. "I..." he started. "I think we need to destroy them," Sammy said. "It's not like we're going to be animating here ever again." The ink monster stated. Bendy tilted his head. "How...?" He asked skeptically.  "Fire for the plush. We're going to have to smash and destroy the rest." Sammy explained. Bendy started to say something, but Alice cut him off. "How do you smash a cog wheel?"She asked. Sammy shrugged. "Figure it out, angel." He said, going back to disabling the machine. Alice's face turned a bright shade of red. Bendy laughed, then kicked the machine. "Bendy, what was that supposed to do?" Alice asked. The devil huffed. "I have my reasons..."

[BORIS, TAKETE, and SPENCER are fending off various SEARCHERS]

"Why are there so MANY of them?!" Takete hissed. Spencer continued fighting, only responding with "Shut up and fight." Boris sighed, trying to defend himself. "Joey's a psychopath. Did you really think he was suddenly back to normal when Henry came back?" He asked. Takete thought for a minute. "Mental issues don't just go away like that." Spencer stated blankly. "He just dragged Henry into this, thinking if he had Henry, he could rule much more easier." He explained. Takete nodded and continued fighting.

[BENDY, SAMMY, and ALICE have just finished with the INK MACHINE]

"Onwards to the ink flow place!" Bendy called out. Alice shook her head. "No proper names, huh?" She said. Bendy turned his head completely around and grinned. "DON'T QUESTION ME, ALICE." The devil said calmly, but there was still an edge to it. Alice shuddered. "That's weird, Bendy. Turn your head around..." She muttered. Bendy didn't, but made the stupid mistake of walking. He walked right into a wall and fell, managing to turn his head back around before hitting it on the ground. Alice grinned. "Justice for the Angel." 

"Shut it!" Bendy hissed. Sammy sighed. "Devil Vs. Angel... I knew it would happen, but not like this." He muttered to himself. "Let's get going, you two. Alice, tell our fighters our plan, then join us in the Power Room." Sammy told her and followed Bendy out of the room. Alice nodded.

[BENDY, SAMMY, ALICE, BORIS, TAKETE, and SPENCER are in the POWER ROOM, figuring out how to destroy the items.]

"I have fire. Sammy did a good job creating me, you know." Takete stated. Sammy stood a little bit taller with pride. Takete grabbed the Bendy plush and set it on fire. "Done. Do I have to burn the rest?" The dog-like creature asked. Bendy shook his head. "Joey can't use any other ones. It's just how it works. I swear, it's like magic..." He said. "Alright, how do we destroy ink?" Spencer asked. "Like this." Bendy walked right up to the column and smacked the glass container of ink off of it. The container fell to the ground, smashing into pieces. "Watch your feet, guys. there's glass." Bendy said, as if it wasn't obvious enough. "SET JOEY'S BOOK ON FIRE!" Bendy loudly commanded. Takete slid over and forcefully set the book to flames. "SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE!" The devil yelled. "No." Alice sighed. "OKAY THEN JUST SET JOEY'S HAIR ON FIRE!" Bendy said excitedly. "We can do that later." Sammy said with a grin. 

"For now, just focus on destroying this stuff."   

(A/N: I think we're nearing close to the end, guys ;u;

Be proud of meeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-)