CHAPTER EIGHT.

(A/N: Go ahead and listen to that song there. I think it works with Sammy and Spencer in some parts. I don't know. I just like the song. I've been listening to it since I've been writing this morning, so now it's stuck in my head.)

[BENDY is hiding in THE RITUAL ROOM as TEAM FREEDOM is setting up a trap to go through with their plan in THE ORCHESTRA ROOM. SAMMY is nowhere to be seen.]

"Fools. Soon they'll pay. SOON. They're not getting out alive. My creations won't betray me LIKE HENRY DID." Bendy growled. His mind was beginning to unravel again.

[TEAM FREEDOM has finished their trap.]

"Alright, Boris, Alice. Go lure our little dancing demon into the trap." Joey said. "Positions, everyone!"

Everyone got into formation. Boris and Alice walked around, calling for Bendy. "Bendy? Please come out! Boris is okay!" Alice called. "Please, Bendy...?" she asked. Bendy heard the calls. He quickly ran out of the Ritual Room, excited to see Boris again. He didn't even care that it could possibly be a trap. He wanted to be with Boris and Alice again and be happy. He burst out of the room, suddenly back in his smaller, original form. "Boris?! Boris?!" He called. His voice was back to normal as well. Boris heard him. "Is he already back to normal...?" He asked Alice. "Probably. Although, it's unlikely." She said. Bendy, who was beginning to sob, saw them. He ran over and immediately attached himself to Boris' leg, sobbing uncontrollably. "BORIS!" He cried. Boris now felt guilty. He couldn't just trap him and let Joey do whatever he wanted to him. He picked Bendy up and held the little devil in his arms. "Alice, we can't." Boris said. Alice sighed. "We have to. He might still be unstable." She whispered. She grabbed one of Boris' overall straps. "Let's go. You can be gentle with him later." She pulled him to the Orchestra Room. Boris gently put Bendy down where the trap would fall on him. "Bendy, I am so sorry I have to do this. It's not against you, it's for you. I have no choice. Just... Sit still. It won't hurt." Boris said. Bendy frowned. "B-Boris...?" He whimpered. The cage fell down on him. Bendy hissed in surprise. Had he been betrayed again? Boris would never hurt him. Why was he doing this?

[TEAM FREEDOM has locked BENDY in a small, empty room, in a steel cage he wouldn't be able to escape. JOEY is sitting in front of the cage, waiting for BENDY to wake up]

**** LIL DEVIL DARLING GETS HURT, SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. ****

The tiny devil stirred and woke. "Boris...?" He whimpered. "Boris?!" He called. "Shh, Bendy. I'm going to help you become stable again." Joey said calmly. "You might hurt us. I need you to reverse your curse and make everything better again. Do you remember what you did?" Joey asked. Bendy frowned. "I-I want Boris-!" He snapped defiantly. "Answer me, Bendy. You can have Boris after we're done." Joey said. "Now, do you remember what happened?" He tried again. Bendy tried hard to remember, but he only remembered bits and pieces of what happened. He told Joey what he remembered. "Good... You're pretty much back to normal. Can you lift the curse, Bendy?" Joey asked. Bendy started shaking. "I want Boris..." He muttered again. "You hurt Boris... You'll pay for that. I promised myself you would!" Bendy hissed. He was beginning to get hostile again. Joey panicked. "Bendy, just lift the curse and you can see Boris. I promise. He's okay." He gently said. Bendy twitched. "I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR YOU, TRAITOR! YOU HURT BORIS AND YOU'LL PAY." Bendy growled, losing mental stability yet again. Joey frowned. "Bendy, I can kill Boris again. I can make you watch me do it. Lift the curse. Now." Joey was starting to get impatient. Bendy whimpered. 

[BORIS and ALICE are outside the room, listening to the conversation]

"Oh God, Alice... I knew this was a bad idea." Boris said. "He's threatening Bendy so he'll lift the curse. He won't do anything to him or us." Alice said, trying to calm Boris. Bendy's yelp could be heard from inside the room, sobbing following after. Boris froze. Did Joey just hit Bendy? Boris' fur stood up and he started to feel aggressive and protective. Alice panicked. "Calm down..." She nervously said. Bendy yelped louder. Boris started to growl a bit. "He's hurting Bendy..." He growled. 

"I won't let him...

(A/N: Joey only hit Bendy because Bendy was starting to get aggressive. AHAHAHAHAH I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GONNA DO BENDY X BORIS, DID YA?
WELP
I AM.

Enjoy....)

(Boris is going to get really REALLY aggressive in the next chapter. It's not going to be fun for Joey.)