CHAPTER FIVE

[JOEY DREW, LIN, and LEON, are making their way to S3 VAULT, where HENRY, ALICE, and BORIS are.]

"Keep watch, Lin." Joey said. The ghost nodded and obeyed the command. Leon led the way, making sure nothing would attack them. They soon reached the S3 Vault door and attempted to open it. "Locked...? There's something in there Bendy doesn't want us to get. Lin, unlock it from the inside." Joey commanded. Lin obeyed, flying right through the wall, pushing up the board that held the door shut, then opening the door. Joey pat Lin's head, praising him. "Alright, you two. Let's go." He walked forwards, entering the room.

Boris startled awake. Henry and Alice were asleep next to him. He shook them awake as a panicked whine arose from his throat. Henry opened his eyes. "Boris...? What's wrong?" He asked. "Shh! There's someone here! I heard the door open..." He picked Alice up. "We have to go. Now! " He demanded. They ran off as Joey and his creations entered the room. "What was that-?" Leon huffed. Joey frowned. "I recognized those voices. It's Boris and Henry." He took off after them, leaving Lin and Leon chasing behind.

Boris entered an empty room. Alice had woken up when they started running, and Henry quickly explained why they were running. Boris had the two of them curl up in a dark corner and stay quiet. Boris left the room, ready to fight, with his teeth bared and claws ready to scratch. Joey ran up to him, almost running into him, and grinned. "Boris! It's me! Joey!" He was out of breath. His two creations trudged forwards, standing behind their creator. Boris relaxed. "You're alive? I thought Bendy was going to kill you first!" He tilted his head. Joey laughed weakly. "Yeah, well, I know how to not die. Is Henry okay?" He asked. Boris nodded and led them into the room where Alice and Henry were. When Joey saw Henry all curled up, shaking, and covered in ink, he felt his heart break. Poor Henry had always been kind of shy, so Joey took up the job of protecting him. Not severe protection, just making sure he didn't get hurt or someone hurt him, etc. Joey kneeled down to Henry and held him close. He wasn't sure why he did it, since he'd never really touched Henry before, except the occasional hair ruffle or putting his glasses back on him. Henry flinched and tensed, then realizing it was Joey. His face heated up and he was sure his entire face was red. "Oh my God, Henry... You're okay!" Joey hugged the brunette tighter. Henry let out a soft groan. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." He muttered. Boris seemed to be holding back laughter, while Alice was grinning. Leon and Lin kept neutral expressions. "Henry, you're blushing." Alice stated. Henry squirmed out of Joey's grasp and huffed, covering his face. Joey sighed. "I didn't think you'd make it. We're all going to get out of here, okay?" He gently brushed the random stuff out of Henry's hair. Henry honestly enjoyed all of the attention, but would refuse to admit it if asked. "How though? We can't just take them out of here!" Henry asked, referring to the ink creations behind them. "We can't just leave them here. Bendy will destroy them. Even Boris." Joey said. "We have to take them. If people stare, who cares? We're saving their lives."

Henry stared at Joey. He thought for a minute. "Okay. What's your plan?" He asked. Joey grinned. "We're going to turn Bendy back into the Little Devil Darling he once was, which will reverse the effect on everyone else, turning them back to normal. The ones who have died will be okay, it'll be just like before all this happened." Joey said. Henry nodded. "Alright. I think I'm going to start working here again." Henry said. Joey's heart seemed to skip a beat slightly. 

"Let's get started then. I have a plan." Joey said 

(A/N: YES! THERE WILL BE JOEY X HENRY! THIS IS GONNA BE THE M A I N SHIP!
NO OTHER SHIPS. Okay I'm sorry please don't stop reading---

Okay, I think I'm going to turn the story around, change the title, and some other stuff. I know what I wanna do with the story now.)