THE OLD SONG (Chapter Three)

[HENRY slowly wakes up. He picks up his glasses and puts them on]

Henry groaned slightly. "Ugh, my head. What happened? Well, I guess there is only one thing to do: Press on. See if I can find a way out." He stood up and grabbed the axe and headed out. He poked around a bit and didn't find anything interesting. He walked through a hallway, which was flooded with ink. "Well, now my everything is ruined." He sighed. A tall figure walked down the corridor in front of him. "Hello! Excuse me! Can you help me! Hello? " Henry called out. The figure was gone. Henry tried to get through the ink as quickly as possible. The figure was gone, but in the direction he was going, there was a dead end. "Where the hell did he go? " He muttered. He shrugged and continued on. 

[HENRY pressed on, and thirty minutes or so later, he had turned on a machine, then thinking he could get out through the stairwell that had ink flooding it. ]

As he was heading back, somebody hit him over the head with something. It knocked him out and he fell to the ground.

"Rest your head. It's time for bed." A soft and calming voice said.

[HENRY wakes up tied to a bar in a large room. He's sitting on a pentagram. A tall figure towers above him.]

"There we go now, nice and tight. We wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now, would we? No, we wouldn't. I must admit I am honored you came all the way down here to visit me. It almost makes what I'm about to do seem cruel. But the believers must honor their savior. I must have him notice me." Sammy said to Henry quietly. Realization hit the Ink monster. "Wait. You look familiar to me... that face..." Sammy thought for a minute, then dismissed the thought. "Not now. For our lord is calling to us, my little sheep. The time of sacrifice is at hand! " Sammy seemed almost... excited. "And then, I will finally be freed from this... prison. This inky... dark... abyss I call a body." Sammy growled. Henry struggled uncomfortably, and opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off immediately "Shhhhh! Quiet! Listen! I can hear him. Crawling above. Crawling! Let us begin. The ritual must be completed! Soon he will hear me... he will set us free." He smiled darkly and left the room. Henry now trashed about to get out from his uncomfortable bonds. Sammy's voice came over the speakers in an even more calming tone than before."Sheep, sheep, sheep, It's time for sleep. Rest your head. It's time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead." Henry's eyes widened. This had to be a joke by Joey. It just had to be. He willed himself to think that and calmed down slightly. "Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering! Free me! I beg you! " Henry shuddered. "Some sick joke. It's just a horrible, sick, disgusting joke." He thought. "I summon you, ink demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep! No! My lord! Stay back! I am your prophet! I am your- AAAHHH!! "Sammy's voice cut off. Henry was shot into full blown panic mode. He thrashed about, breaking free of his bonds. He grabbed his axe, attacked the Searchers who came after him, and ran forward. Bendy, who was now taller than Boris, jumped out of the ink. Henry screeched and ran the other way, entering a small room, locking the door, and slowly walking forwards.

*** MAJOR SPOILER WARNING: END OF CHAPTER TWO SPOILERS ***

A can rolled into the room. Henry stepped back and clutched his axe tightly, ready to fight. "Hello? Someone there? I know you're in here. Come out and show yourself." Henry said shakily. Boris slowly stepped from out of the shadows. Henry froze. "Boris? "He softly asked. 

(Small A/N before continuing: OKAY YEAH THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER TWO, BUT I'M JUST GONNA KEEP GOING SINCE CHAPTER THREE ISN'T OUT YET.)

Henry slowly walked closer. "You're not gonna hurt me, are you...? I thought you were dead..." The wolf simply stood and let the brunette approach. "Can you talk?" Henry asked. "What's going on? Are you what Joey wanted to show me?" He was now in front of Boris. Boris simply just hugged Henry. "It was a trick, Henry. Bendy lured you here so Sammy could sacrifice you to him." Boris said softly. "Everyone else is either dead or turned into ink monsters. Alice and I have been hiding here since a few days ago. Bendy went crazy." 

Henry couldn't believe what he was hearing. His own creation had done all of this? And who was Alice...? 

(A/N: I'm having fun with this, and honestly I don't think I want this to end. If I keep writing like this at the rate I'm at, I'll be finished today! Haha. I hope you guys are enjoying this.

but in reality, like- 

probably nobody is reading this.)