CHAPTER SIX

(A/N before we start: Yes, I have directed the story away from Sammy and changed the title. Sorry if you just wanted Sammy ;u;

Yes, it's Henry X Joey now. Please don't sue me-)

[JOEY DREW had just finished telling ALICE, BORIS, HENRY, LIN, and LEON about his plan]

"I feel like we need a team name." Henry said. Joey smiled. "Sure, why not?" He said. They thought. "How about Team Freedom?" Alice asked. Joey nodded. "We can always change it later." He said. Henry suddenly shot up from his laying down position. "Operation Devil Darling-!" He exclaimed. Joey nodded. "That works." He shrugged. "So, let me get this straight... Boris traps Bendy...?" Leon asked. "Exactly. Trust me, this is going to work!" Joey said proudly. "Alright, let's do this, Team Freedom!" Boris said excitedly. 

[SAMMY and BENDY are in THE RITUAL ROOM, discussing something]

"I'm sorry, My Lord." Sammy apologized. Bendy shook his head. "Don't apologize. It's my fault for not thinking it through enough. I forgot that room was there..." Bendy muttered. "Neither of us can go in there, My Lord. What do we do?" Sammy asked, shifting uncomfortably on the floor. Bendy growled to himself. "I don't know! Just wait for them to show up? Die of starvation and thirst?" He huffed. "No, wait... There's enough food in there to last them a lifetime, a fridge with even MORE food, and a sink. The kitchen is down there... ugh..." Bendy groaned. Sammy thought for a minute. "Well, My Lord, we could create something like Joey did and lure them out?" He suggested. Bendy perked up, obviously interested in the idea. "Oh...?~ What shall we create then?" He asked. Sammy smiled. "I'm so glad you asked, My Lord. I have a few ideas." 

"Show me!" Bendy grinned. "Alright. Let's go to my office. I've been working on this for a while." Sammy stood, walking out of the room with Bendy trailing behind.

[SAMMY and BENDY are in SAMMY'S OFFICE, looking at designs]

"We can create whichever one of these you want, My Lord." Sammy proudly displayed five pieces of paper, all of which had character designs. Bendy thought for a moment. "This one... And... This one." Bendy pointed to two characters. One was a dog or wolf of some kind. Sammy called him Takete. The other was a bunny of some kind. This one was called Spencer. "Spencer, My Lord...? Why him?" Sammy asked nervously. "He looks dangerous. Dangerous is good." Bendy purred. "Create them. Let's go." 

Sammy nodded and grabbed the designs and quickly ran to the Ritual Room to perform the creation ceremony. "They will obey my commands, but they will also know what to do." Bendy said. "Yes, My Lord. I'll make sure of it."

And the ritual began.

(A/N: Takete is pronounced Tak-yet-eh, if you wanted to know. Tak wears a nice lil sweater and shorts. Spencer, whose eyes constantly drip ink, has sharp teeth and claws. His chest is bandaged for no apparent reason, as are his hands. This will be fun. Enjoy my story please-)