BORIS' REVENGE (Chapter Nine)

(A/N: Play this while you read. THIS WORKS SO WELL OH MY GOD I JUST-)

**** YIKES, THERE'S LOTS OF FIGHTING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ****

[JOEY has practically beaten BENDY half to death. BORIS opens the door after having to listen to this for five full minutes]

"Joey... We never agreed that you would hurt him. You lied to me, Joey." Boris said, walking closer. "You weren't supposed to lay a hand on him, Joey." Boris got slightly louder. Bendy looked up and weakly reached for him. Boris bent down and picked the devil up. He walked out of the room and handed Bendy to Alice. "Hold him while I teach Joey a lesson..." He turned around. "Alright, Joey. You've brought this upon yourself." Boris slammed Joey into a wall. "Don't EVER hurt him AGAIN." He growled. He slashed at Joey's face repeatedly, breaking the skin. Blood ran down Joey's face. Boris started slamming him into the wall. "BECAUSE IF YOU DO, THE LAST THING YOU'LL SEE IS ME." He growled. He had no control over himself at this point. He threw Joey across the room and into the ground. Boris kicked Joey a few times. "ISN'T THIS FUN, JOEY?! NOW YOU GET TO KNOW WHAT PAIN REALLY FEELS LIKE."Joey groaned in pain. Boris only kicked harder. "IT HURTS, DOESN'T IT?! " Boris growled. After Joey's face was almost unrecognizable with bruises, cuts, and blood, Boris stopped. He wanted to do more, but one more thing would kill him. Boris knew the limits. "I'm sparing your life, traitor. Be happy I am. But believe me when I say this, if you hurt Bendy ever again, I won't hesitate to rip your heart out of your chest." Boris said and walked out of the room. Joey groaned slightly. A few minutes later, Henry ran in. "Jesus Christ-! What happened to you?!" Henry kneeled down next to Joey, letting out a stream of various curses. "I'm surprised you're not dead, Joey. Was it Bendy?" He asked. Joey shook his head. "Don't worry about it, Henry... I'll be fine." Joey said weakly.

[BORIS is in the small bedroom area with BENDY, tending to his wounds.]

"I'll make sure he doesn't do anything again. We do need you to lift the curse, if you can." Boris said, gently petting the devil's cheek. Bendy smiled, enjoying the attention. "I think I can..." He closed his eyes and focused. Things started going back to normal. 

Hours later, everyone was back to normal, alive, and fine. Except... Joey seemed... Different? 

Joey walked into the bedroom area and smirked. "Boris, you idiot. You fell for it." He said smugly. Boris held Bendy close. "Fell for what...?" Boris asked cautiously. Realization hit him. "You... You TRAITOR! " Boris growled. Joey grinned. "You dumb little mutt. Heh." He commanded Lin to grab Bendy. Lin obeyed, but Boris wasn't letting go. Eventually after a struggle, Boris lost his grip. Lin handed Bendy to Joey, who held the devil by the tail. "Leon, would you put a muzzle on Boris? He's being a very bad dog. Put him in the cage. Maybe we can get some Obedience Training." Joey chuckled. Leon forcefully put a muzzle on Boris, who tried to fight back, but failed. 

"Things are about to change around here." Joey said darkly.

(A/N: AHA! YES! JOEY IS A TRAITORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Bet you weren't expecting that, huh? Nope! Ha!

Okay well now I think I'm just gonna listen to the BATIM OST. Sketches brings back memories of something, but I don't know what. Anyways, ENJOY MY STORY.)