CHAPTER ONE

[It's the day after the Ink Massacre. JOEY DREW is hidden in the basement with LEON and LIN.]

Joey opened his eyes slowly. The events of the previous night slowly started to flood into his mind. He looked around the room and at the two sleeping figures next to him. He recognized them as Leon and Lin. Ink and claw marks were around the doorway. It seemed Bendy had tried to get in, but failed. His eyes glanced over at Leon, who had a large slash on his face. It didn't seem too bad, but he would definitely need medical attention. Realization hit him like a brick. They had protected him while he slept. They were loyal to him. His training worked. He gently picked Leon up, being careful not to wake him. He examined the wound, wiping away ink the best he could. The demon stirred slightly, but didn't fully wake up. Joey gently laid Leon down and looked at Lin. He seemed fine, but then again, being a ghost meant he could easily heal himself. A faint voice could be heard outside the door. "My Lord, is this really necessary? Do you need a sacrifice?"  Silence followed. "Alright, my Savior. I'll let you do as you want. Who shall it be?"  A low growl could be slightly heard. A faint whispery voice could be heard. Joey strained to hear it, but he couldn't understand it. The other voice spoke. "You won't tell me?" The faint voice was understandable now. "JUST BRING THE ONE I HAVE CHOSEN TO ME ONCE HE GETS HERE. He has betrayed me and I want to have him DEAD. I want his death to be at MY HANDS. I have a set of... Tasks... for him. Once the machine is on, I know how this will work. Just trust me, Sammy..." A dark laugh came after that. "Sammy...? He survived...?" Joey muttered to himself. And the other voice? Joey didn't know. Could it be Bendy? "No... It can't be. Bendy lost the ability to speak after Boris..." He trailed off. He didn't want to admit his severe mistake. Joey thought for a minute. Chosen? Betrayed? "If it really is Bendy out there... then..." His eyes widened in horror. "Henry! He's talking about Henry!" He panicked. He couldn't let his friend die. The last time he checked, Henry had moved to another town two hours away from the studio. He should be fine, right? Besides, it wasn't like Henry was just suddenly going to be back in town, right? Oh, Joey was wrong. Very wrong. Of course, the brunette was visiting family and friends in town. 

What would happen would go very, very wrong. Henry was in for a surprise, and possibly his own demise.

(A/N: yiKES HENRY IS GONNA DIE-

This probably won't actually be like the game or anything, but y'know... Spoilers are probably here too. So, if you haven't played chapter two, this isn't gonna be fun.)